Let’s see — I got 2001 on Blu-Ray, Batman Begins on HD-DVD, the Harry Potter Mega-set on Blu-Ray, Blade Runner 5 discer on Blu-Ray, the mega Tie Advanced Lego set, and about $180. Can you, uh, tell I like movies?
– Charlie Brown Christmas Shirt
– Old Dr Pepper Can (full)
– Socom for PSP
– Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
– Drawing Board
– stuffed animal (monkey)
– Colored Pencils
– Inking Pens
– Various Kidrobot toys
– Rise of the Ogre (Gorillaz autobio)
– Alesis Microphone
– Alesis Headphones
– Alesis Multimix Firewire 8 Mixer
– Somewhere in the Between – Streetlight Manifesto
– Monkeys for Nothin’ and the Chimps for Free – Reel Big Fish
Reading over everyone’s lists, I was reminded of the halloween episode of Charlie Brown where all the kids kept saying what all they got and then Pigpen would say, “I got a rock.” I thought it was funny.
For me, it was a rather light Christmas this year, but I did get Guitar Hero 3 and a bunch of gift cards, so all in all, it wasn’t too bad.
I got some bling from me lady, along with a cd of Brazilian tunes and three pairs of the greatest underpants I’ve ever owned (photos coming soon). From my folks some cash to by a new pair of boots (guvner!!!). And from Santa a journal, so now I have to learn how to hold a pen.
- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.