:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

So, uh, just wondering

• Comments Off on So, uh, just wondering

So, uh, just wondering

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback So, uh, just wondering

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

How many people actually subscribe/listen to the show? I mean, the 12 active members on the boards for one, but how many have downloaded the last 3 episodes so far? Do any females listen to the show, or is it a sausage fest?

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m actually not sure yet. I’m working on getting the stats to something useable, but I suspect it will be a while before we have any female listeners again. I’ll share the results when I bother to compile them into something useful, and I’ll also be sure to share them when I start actually putting promotional effort into things around here.

Octavious
    Participant

Me

Ivan
    Participant

@Octavious 39888 wrote:

Me

Me what? SOS roll call?

Octavious
    Participant

I guess this is not a SOS Brotherhood roll call. A question for The Captain.

Newman
    Participant

It has been so long since I’ve been in the podcasting game so I can’t remember if iTunes had a download tracker for shows or not.

Version3
    Keymaster

that’s okay, the file requests are still forwarded to our server… so I’d see them. I promise that Google Analytics is high on my list for the next several days.

Bing
    Participant

I never subscribe to anything, I just download direct (Bing on Demand Programming).

This is probably the only non-gay, non sports, non religious, non political, non game, sausage-fest on the net.

They had a girl on the forums once, and to be honest it did kinda fuck up the groove just in the way that you can’t say the shit to a girl you can say to Bucho. It looses the funny.

Bucho
    Participant

@Bing 39919 wrote:

I never subscribe to anything, I just download direct (Bing on Demand Programming).

Same with me. Shit’s easier to track thataway, especially when you have volume caps and you listen to in excess of 25 podcasts regularly.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.