:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

So today I met Patrick Warburton.

• Comments Off on So today I met Patrick Warburton.

So today I met Patrick Warburton.

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge So today I met Patrick Warburton.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant

Alright, so I assume a few of you know what I did today. For those of you who don’t:

I went to Patrick Warburton’s (Putty from Seinfeld, The Tick Live action, Kronk from New Groove, Brock Samson from the Venture Bros, some guy in a wheelchair from Family guy) house today to work on a project with his son. He had the original tick costume in the game room.

photo612ti5.jpg

Sorry for the quality, but you can see it. Anyway, he gave me that, talked to me about how he came to work on Venture Bros, and gave me this:

vb35.jpg

The whole script to what he tells me is an unreleased episode of the Venture Bros. It is hilarious and it is awesome..

rob
    Participant

That’s frickin’ awesome. Tell him that we at switched:on are a big fan of his.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah tell him that. And tell him that too.

Bucho
    Participant

Wow Rusterino. You old smoothy. You must be quite the charmer to win over Mr Warburton like that. Kudos.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

That’s great dude. From the looks of the phone, you have Verizon.

Frank
    Participant
    El Rustirino wrote:
    The whole script to what he tells me is an unreleased episode of the Venture Bros. It is hilarious and it is awesome.

To hell with all that noise, what about the script? Is it the premiere of Season Three? Spill the beans, man. Oh, and FYI, the second picture you posted didn’t come out for some reason. What was that?

Bing
    Participant

A pic of Rusty being shown his “special friend”

El Rustirino
    Participant

I decided to take it off my site – my parents have requested that I do so, lest they call the authorities.

But trust me. It’s amazing.

Bing
    Participant

Okay….I gotta do this (Frank tried to stop me)

Rusty, do your parents hate you or something? I mean my Dad used to drive me to the edge of insanity when I was in my mid to late teens….then in my mid to late 20’s I realized I was turning into him, kinda like Luke Skywalker….but in reverse…or at least in first gear with a high tach reading…bit u digress…..

Anyway, seems like Mr and Mrs Rusty need a good ole fashioned dose of SOS…..perhaps someone can recommend a parent friendly show? All I know is you have gotten into more trouble for being a SOS’er than any of us….

We ‘preesh-ate it my Bro……..

even Darth Octavious, even though he won’t admit it

Version3
    Keymaster

What was the second photo actually of, that your parents made you take it down?

El Rustirino
    Participant
    Bing wrote:

Rusty, do your parents hate you or something? I mean my Dad used to drive me to the edge of insanity when I was in my mid to late teens….then in my mid to late 20’s I realized I was turning into him, kinda like Luke Skywalker….but in reverse…or at least in first gear with a high tach reading…bit u digress…..

Anyway, seems like Mr and Mrs Rusty need a good ole fashioned dose of SOS…..perhaps someone can recommend a parent friendly show? All I know is you have gotten into more trouble for being a SOS’er than any of us….

I don’t know what the deal is with my dad, but he’s nicer to people in the drive thru than he is to me.

@ Bryan: The first page of an unreleased Venture Bros script.

Frank
    Participant
    El Rustirino wrote:
    Bing wrote:

I don’t know what the deal is with my dad, but he’s nicer to people in the drive thru than he is to me.

@ Bryan: The first page of an unreleased Venture Bros script.

So, are you going to share this damned thing with us, or what?

El Rustirino
    Participant

No, I’m not. I got in an assload of trouble for just the page with the title of the episode and that crap on it. He will actually call Patrick if I do that.

Octavious
    Participant

Lets pick up the phone.

Frank
    Participant

Or you could just secretly send it to us in an email … that is, if you actually have it and aren’t trying pull one over on us. Because you know, I met Natalie Portman once, true story. And Bing met Emma Watson … I believe Darth still has the picture of that encounter, don’t you, Darth?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.