:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

slave leia pillow fight

• Comments Off on slave leia pillow fight

slave leia pillow fight

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge slave leia pillow fight

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Larkitect
    Participant

at first i thought it was kind of hot, but now its pretty much just plain weird.

“i must have hit her pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh, kid?”

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bucho
    Participant

No dude, it’s just magnificent.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

There are some things about Star Wars even Lucas can’t fuck up.

Version3
    Keymaster

Well, the thing that is off about the photo, is that since it was taken in a convention center room, it’s out of place, and you know that those girls are either social retards, or attracted to the biggest of social retards. It really detracts from the photo for me.

Version3
    Keymaster

Okay, okay… it’s like one of those things that you fantasize about, like some girl naked. Then you get there, and it’s so much less than you thought it would be. That’s this photo.

Bucho
    Participant

@Version3 39853 wrote:

Well, the thing that is off about the photo, is that since it was taken in a convention center room, it’s out of place, and you know that those girls are either social retards, or attracted to the biggest of social retards. It really detracts from the photo for me.

I never considered that, I figured they were hired guns for some promo or something, not participants. I don’t really know how these cons work except for when Rob and Jerry did their expose on that recent Jerry recording. The setting does suck though, it should at least be on a bunch of bean bags or giant pillows if it’s not in an actual bedroom.

But the girl’s themselves are doing a great job, and social retard girls are often even more wild and fun between the sheets anyway.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

No comment. I liked Leia’s mom anyway.

Bing
    Participant

Those retard girls can fuck, that’s for sure.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.