:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Silent Hill (May contain spoilers)

• Comments Off on Silent Hill (May contain spoilers)

Silent Hill (May contain spoilers)

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Silent Hill (May contain spoilers)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Newman
    Participant

I saw Silent Hill last week, for not playing any of the video-game for it, it was pretty kick ass. I was a bit confused by the ending, however I eventually figgured it out after reading some more about it. For those that have played/watched it apparently the fog means your mostly dead and when the siren goes off and it all goes dark and the things come after you I guess they are there to try to kill you to take you to hell, because the town of Silent Hill is on the edge of hell or something like that. From what I’ve heard it followed the games very well. The coolest effect was when Pyramid Head ripped that chicks skin from her and whipped it at the church door.

Over all, pretty good for a horror (me being the last person to like scary movies). I’d say if you liked the seies you’ll defenatly enjoy the movie..

Justin J-dude
    Participant

I have played all the games and I have to say that the movie was true to the game.
    Kick ass movie,I wonder if they willmake another one I hope so.

Newman
    Participant

I’m thinks so. Wernt games 1+3 the same story and 2+4 the same? I’d think they’d do the other set.

Justin J-dude
    Participant

It makes sence, I would have say that 4 was my favorit. All the portials in the guys
    Room remided me of the movie Being John Malcavich.

I thought that they were all preety good though.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.