:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Shyoh Wun Phordy Wun

• Comments Off on Shyoh Wun Phordy Wun

Shyoh Wun Phordy Wun

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback Shyoh Wun Phordy Wun

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Sorry about the noisy thing, it really sucks when this happens. I wasn’t able to get away from it this time, so be warned. New artwork is up in the gallery though, it’s pretty funny.

N-Joi!

Octavious
    Participant

Bryan nice avatar. Once again classic artwork.

Version3
    Keymaster

Jerry really enjoyed that too.

We need to take some new photos.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Oh GOD THE LAST 20 MINUTES WERE GOLD

Seriously, I laughed a whole lot. The fucked up audio couldn’t matter to me less. Excellent show.

wokendream
    Participant

“Burnt dick in a paper sack”… That has to be one of the best lines ever! You guys rock my socks!

Bucho
    Participant
    wokendream wrote:
    “Burnt dick in a paper sack”… That has to be one of the best lines ever! You guys rock my socks!

That one and so many others. It seemed like a rambling show but there was heaps of funny shit and I had tears in my eyes at points, like during the bit where you’re pretending to be irate motorists with food stickers on the windows and also the George Lucas pisstakes. The news broadcast intro type song during the garage band section had me literally bent double (the way Paw-Paw likes it) and my gut muscles aching. I also listened to the part where Jerry says he saw the big shadow and the shark attack half a dozen times and cracked up every time.

The noise was a bummer but not so much of a pain in the ass this times for some reason.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

Yeah the fake newscast was a bit of genius there boys. I could imagine you guys on set doing the different roles and everything.

Oh and here’s Bingette for Rob in a wet t shirt

From the Man Book Chapter 1 “Chest fat does NOT count as cleavage”
    1076285779_m.jpg

sorry, but she would kill me if I really did it. How about some naked pics of me and Bucho on a trampoline?

rob
    Participant

Oof.

Frank
    Participant

Oh God, Chicken Corn Chowder! What f’ed up roommate of yours did that, Bing? Damn. That sounds really stupid. Although, I’m sure whomever it was, he was still cool as hell and got laid a LOT in college.

Wait, hold on. What were we talking about again?

Bing
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Oh God, Chicken Corn Chowder! What f’ed up roommate of yours did that, Bing? Damn. That sounds really stupid. Although, I’m sure whomever it was, he was still cool as hell and got laid a LOT in college.

Wait, hold on. What were we talking about again?

Yeah he was cool and all…used to cheat like a little bitch in Mortal Kombat….Getting laid? Well he got more than Jake.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, that damn Jake.

Hey Rob remember that time that we screened those shirts on that table, and they were everywhere? Yeah, that was crazy. Good think that JR was over for that.

Bing
    Participant

I guess a bit of exposition is necessary here…

“Jake” as he is called, is an old college buddy of ours that was (and still is) legendary for his way with the ladies.

One evening I was standing outside my apartment (this is pre-Bingette days here) flirting with the voluptous neighbor-girl. She made a comment that it was cold outside and could we see her nipples thru her shirt. I was about to further the boob-centric discussion when Jake spoke up with the all time worst pickup line I’ve ever been priviledged to witness….

He decided to try and impress this buxom beauty with his wit and scientific knowledge (we all know chicks dig that combo, right Wokendream?)

so Jake said (and I quote)

“Yeah, must be these prevailing westerlies we’re experiencing”

…read that last line again

…..Needless to say I never had the joy of seeing anymore of her chest that evening or any other evening…….

…such is the power of Jake

Bucho
    Participant

Your trampolines scare me.

Bing
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Your trampolines scare me.

Bucho: “I’m not afraid”
    Bing’s Trampoline: “You will be………you….will..be………”

Darth Sinusitus: Either way me ‘ole mate….youssa be’ensa Jedi’sa

Bucho for Prez!!!……..’Cause Bing always messes with him.
    NBLIANGW!

Bucho
    Participant

I dig your messin bro but any approximation of Jar-Jar like behaviour is damn near inexcusable. I have to go and be sick now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.