:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show Forums – Future Enhancement

• Comments Off on Show Forums – Future Enhancement

Show Forums – Future Enhancement

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Show Forums – Future Enhancement

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Okay, I’m listening… is there anything it [forums] should have that it doesn’t? How about something it currently has that you don’t like? We don’t use this for much more than goofing off… but if you could change something about it, what would it be?

What about the site itself?

digitaltopia
    Participant

The only thing I’ve noticed is that when someone replies to a thread you’re subscribed to, sometimes it takes a while to get the e-mail notification. That’s about it.

Version3
    Keymaster

Agreed. I’ve changed the new one to not use “batch” emailing to avoid this issue.

rob
    Participant

That’s funny — I didn’t even know that capability was there!

Version3
    Keymaster

it will be more useful on the new site… because the forum will be used to drive more of the content. Oh, I’ve said to much.

YouFollowMe V2
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    it will be more useful on the new site… because the forum will be used to drive more of the content. Oh, I’ve said to much.

Everytime you talk about the new site I get a raging erection…please, continue.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    YouFollowMe? V2 wrote:
    Version3 wrote:

Everytime you talk about the new site I get a raging erection…please, continue.

Not until you insert another quarter. Where do you insert it, you ask? Finding out is part of the fun.

Bing
    Participant

Dude I am so used to this shit that changing it would be a real pain in the ass

Newman
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Dude I am so used to this shit that changing it would be a real pain in the ass

The bad way? or the good way? o.O Wait don’t answer that…

Bucho
    Participant

There should be a donate button so we can finally get that SOS hovercraft happening and make it easier for me to visit y’all vagrants. Either that or sell SOS balaclavas so I can reboot my bank robbering career in style. Wearing Rob’s old stockings on my head is getting pretty old, not to mention laddery.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.