:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 99

• Comments Off on Show 99

Show 99

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Newman
    Participant

Pizza Call: Here’s to Tory (sp?) for being a good sport. And fuck the other guy…I cant even remember his name…what was it Steven? Steven the Vagina? I dont remember but he was a pussy.

Top Secret: That movie rocked, but its been so long since I’ve watched it. The only thing I remember from it was when the two guys are dressed up like a cow, and are sneaking in. And the one guy starts to get sucked and fucked by another cow…just the reaction made me pee a little.

djohnson
    Participant

To hell with the new car. What’s up with you guys fixin’ to move again? Didn’t you JUST move? You must love moving or something….

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I don’t really mind the move if you get to record in that big-ass room at the new house. Then you guys can be a lot louder, which should be good.

djohnson
    Participant

Damn! I don’t know what it is, but I found myself completely sucked in and playing along with you guys on the phone calls. I was sitting in my cube trying to stifle my laughter, but actually bust out laughing several times. No one poked their head over, so I guess they’re just used to it by now….:-)

digitaltopia
    Participant

The one that made me pee a little is when Jerry said, “Wait, listen,” and then he said, “Woooooop!”

YouFollowMe
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    The one that made me pee a little is when Jerry said, “Wait, listen,” and then he said, “Woooooop!”

Yeah, I liked that and the part when Bryan was pretending to be a retard. Oh, and when you called Blockbuster about the Pirates of the Caribbean movie. Arrrr!

Newman
    Participant

Hey, Bryan, Where are the pictures of the WRX? Bryan.

Version3
    Keymaster

Strangely enough, I haven’t stopped to take pictures of it yet. I’ll work hard to do them in the sun on Saturday. I’m really looking forward to seeing some good frodos of it.

Bucho
    Participant

I used to love eating playdough. Still love trying to hit people with superballs. I always like the stories of the crap you used to do as kids, model making, model destroying, “finding” money, fucking around with keyboards and tape recorders etc. I don’t ever remember having a model where there’s a hooker blowing the driver though, Rob must have had some pretty special model shop in his town. Good memories about Top Secret too, I must have seen that over 20 times but not for years now. The famous scene where they’re on the train and it looks like they’re pulling away but it’s actually the station moving … genius.

“You boys get into bed, stop gathering.”

“I might be able to get off if I act like I’m killing you.”

Bryan must love car shopping man. I friggin hate it, I’m the same age but only on my 3 1/5th car. What’s Bryan at now, almost 40 cars or something? That’s madness. And I just moved house so hearing about him and Jessica moving again … ouch.

“I could kick you in the nuts before you start if you want.”

Cornhole of the Chocolate Starfish Podcast, always a welcome surpirse. What a stirling contribution to the show, he ignored whatever rules there were for the calls, his accent ranged across time zones, but still produced moments of comedy gold in the Switched On spirit. The calls were so good from everybody it’s hard to pick out moments. Jerry busting in and singing at the Blockbuster lady, “Well, the big fat chicken lived in a bush, a big fat bush …” Awesome. And when he’s on with Tori and she says her workmate is messing with her for saying the salad thing and he says, “That feel good?” but instead of making it a punchline he moves on before it registers. One of the bits where it comes back to Tori saying she hasn’t got the order yet then Bryan brings up the no-sauce special again after she’s explained twice that it doesn’t exist, the timing is so good and in character. She reacted so well to the whole thing too, hearing her trying not to laugh was priceless, so cute.

I dare you to ring up Kenneth and tell him the cops haven’t turned up yet and you’re getting tired of waiting and give him the 1400 University Drive address again. Like, really spell it out number by number, letter by letter as if he’s a retard. Because from a certain point of view … he was. And when you’re done ask him how many calls he has waiting and if he says 30 tell him you’ve got to go anyway because you’ve got 70. Fuck him up.

.com

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    I dare you to ring up Kenneth and tell him the cops haven’t turned up yet and you’re getting tired of waiting and give him the 1400 University Drive address again. Like, really spell it out number by number, letter by letter as if he’s a retard. Because from a certain point of view … he was. And when you’re done ask him how many calls he has waiting and if he says 30 tell him you’ve got to go anyway because you’ve got 70. Fuck him up.

.com

I wish I’d remembered this before show 150 so the boys could have rung the guy to ask when the cops are turning up, a year or so later. Listened to this show again today and there are moments of greatness throughout, I love it. God I love it.

Okay, maybe that’s an overstatement, I really just want to rub myself on it.

Nope, I love it.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    Bucho wrote:

.com

I wish I’d remembered this before show 150 so the boys could have rung the guy to ask when the cops are turning up, a year or so later. Listened to this show again today and there are moments of greatness throughout, I love it. God I love it.

Okay, maybe that’s an overstatement, I really just want to rub myself on it.

Nope, I love it.

Wouldn’t it be easier to rub it on you, rather than rub you on it?

Bucho
    Participant

I don’t know man, it’s a pretty huge show, I don’t think I could even lift it. I was thinking maybe douse it in lubricant and use it like a Mr T slip’n’slide.

digitaltopia
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    I don’t know man, it’s a pretty huge show, I don’t think I could even lift it. I was thinking maybe douse it in lubricant and use it like a Mr T slip’n’slide.

As long as it’s ribbed for your pleasure, you have my blessing.

El Rustirino
    Participant

I’ve listen to the crank call shows a lot. I’m guessing 30+ times for 99. Great show.

thx_1227
    Participant

The crank calls were freakin’ great. Did Tori ever contact you guys after that show? Seems like she did, can’t remember…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.