:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 97

• Comments Off on Show 97

Show 97

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Jor-El
    Participant

I just finally listened to this show. Those people didn’t seem to listen to anything you said or was that because they couldn’t understand? Really funny. And the VMs were great.

I like titties.

Pa-ul
    Participant

Seeing as you guys were talking about Urinal behaviour, here’s a little game/test.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1149074515/Choose_the_Right_Urinal

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Version3
    Keymaster

I disagree with several rounds

round 2) their choice makes it too obvious, 4 is the best choice.

round 3) lack of respect, okay sure… but an extreme end makes it akwardly obvious that you are putting distance. I’d say 5 is the best choice here.

round 5) it’s just stupid… all those suck, and I’d find a stall. Of course if I were wearing sandals, we already knew that, right?

Someone had a lot of free time though, eh? hahahahaa

Octavious
    Participant

Show was great. Great call. Itchedon, SW, nice name Mr. Heston. Back door, pounding, man I was laughing. But to be serious for a second. Bryan, I feel sorry for you and every customer that has to go through that bullshit to get things done. I loved the pay back.

Octavious
    Participant

BTW, Jerry I hope you get better. Like to make a request on ol’realiable (keyboard), Jump by VH.

Version3
    Keymaster

We will likely plan an “old reliable” for a quickly approaching show.

digitaltopia
    Participant

If Jerry’s going to play Jump, he might as well play the church version, too.

Octavious
    Participant

Yes! And some chants!

BSherrod
    Participant

Question, which was the name game episode again? I remember listening to it, but I can’t think of hte episode number.

Version3
    Keymaster

Is it in any show descriptions?

Bucho
    Participant
    Pa-ul wrote:
    Seeing as you guys were talking about Urinal behaviour, here’s a little game/test.

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1149074515/Choose_the_Right_Urinal

Damn, I’m a loser. I only got 2 out of 6 but probably because somehow I stopped worrying about the etiquette side of things years ago. You don’t care about standing with other dudes when 90% of your urinal visits are undertaken in a state of mild to blind inebriation. Like I said … loser. These days I just take into consideration splash issues.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

ElNacho
    Participant

i got 1/6. this thing is total bullshit. i demand a refund. it was made by a total xenophobe or something. and i dont even really know what that means!

as long as there’s 1 stall between you and anyone else, it’s fine.

Frank
    Participant

*sniff* I got fussed at for leaving such a long message *sniff* And it was my first call, too! *sniff*

Yeah, I didn’t realized my message was that long until I listened to the show. Also, I didn’t realize just how much I sound like a hick, and I promise I’m not. Well, maybe a little, but still. I did spend two years working in McAllen if that means anything to the folks on the board from Texas.

Bucho
    Participant

Man up Frank, I liked your message just fine. Next time leave a longer one, and when the boys rag on you for it it’ll be an even bigger laugh. You know they love you.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

BSherrod
    Participant

Yea dude I felt the same way when I left that message during the show with Christen. Like I had no idea it was that long or not that funny. And the parts I always think are funny are the ones they talk over.haha.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.