:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 96

• Comments Off on Show 96

Show 96

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

I am so surprised that everything picked up so well in that loud-ass theater!

Version3
    Keymaster

The only think that was muffled and hard to hear, was the bit recorded during the credits, and it was pretty spoiler sensitive, so I did not include it. The music was so loud, it was hard to hear anyway.

Newman
    Participant

When Jerry was driving next to Bryan, and yell…that made me laugh pretty hard!

And when Bryan was licking my CD’s…great shit guys!

rob
    Participant

I haven’t listened to the whole thing yet, but I know we sure were laughing pretty hard at Steak and Shake…

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m just hoping that we caught enough of it. I have no idea what’s missing yet, because I’ve not listened.

Newman
    Participant

What you mean like tell your waiter to do a chewbacca noise or to quit his job? Yeah its all there.

Bucho
    Participant
    Newman wrote:
    When Jerry was driving next to Bryan, and yell…that made me laugh pretty hard!

And when Bryan was licking my CD’s…great shit guys!

Ha ha. the bit in the carpark came across so good.

I gotta say, if Jerry’s a dork for ripping film audio to listen in the car or whatever, then I’m dork number 2. Last couple of days I’ve been listening to Pulp Fiction a bit and I got some Princess Bride and even the good bits from Wedding Crashers. When I was a kid I had a paper run and I’d listen to Top Gun and Young Guns four times a week. I’ve probably seen Top Gun 30 times and listened 330.

If all the discs have some fancy artwork for the best-of I’d lean towards that but if the mp3s single disc version has Christin in the artwork, including a lipstick kiss, I’m all over that … concept. Then again, if Robby lipstick kisses the 6 disc set …

The stuff in Steak & Shake made me hungry. What Jay was saying about his friends taping themselves playing xbox reminded me of The 40 Year Old Virgin and there’s a deleted scene which is an extended version of the one in the film where they do just that. Pretty fuckin funny.

Jerry’s dream segment was awesome too. Not just because of the laughs that came from it (Rob might not be gay but he is evil … in a good way), but because I’ve had the same type of thing, where I dream of witnessing some amazing catastrophe from a safe place but the situation quickly turns bad. I’ve never died in a dream though, just the usual waking up the split second before hitting the ground, or the midget or the 18-inch rubber cock or whatever. I prefer the dreams where Elle MacPherson and Lucy Lawless are jelly wrestling and I accidentally fall in and before you know it … ahhhm … you know … actually … I’m extending my celebration month, I’ll be right back …

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

JPSylvrWolfe
    Participant

I sense nothing missing from this recording. Either your editing kung fu is good, or you are mistaken in thinking that you are short some of the audio.

Either way, funny ass show man. I love the section where you play with the harmonics of the dome in the theatre. It make my entire skull vibrate at work when I listened.

Pa-ul
    Participant

The bit with the domed ceiling was funny, everybody making noises and then along comes Chewbacca. 🙂

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

I definitely know that I would like to hear more of SOS in public. You guys are hilarious when you are released on the unsuspecting public.

rob
    Participant

I don’t know what the deal is — for some reason, I feel like I’m funnier in front of people I don’t know. What the hell is that about?

Yeah, we definitely need to do it more often.

Octavious
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    I gotta say, if Jerry’s a dork for ripping film audio to listen in the car or whatever, then I’m dork number 2…

Dork #3! Right here. Star Wars, – lately I mixed the audio from the movie with your commentaries, The Godfather. But I have been sick this past week but hearing you guys in the movie theatre and then in the park lot and next Steak n Shake, awesome. The microphone picked up alot. Seemed that I could’ve been there. By the way, like the “thumb drive” Best of”.

Bucho
    Participant
    Darth Octavious wrote:
    … Star Wars, – lately I mixed the audio from the movie with your commentaries …

That’s a great idea.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

Its cool, you can hear them comment and “in the background” listen to the movie. Perfectly in sync.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.