:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 92

• Comments Off on Show 92

Show 92

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Phil
    Participant

Check out the new Apple ads – especially the one about restarting, although the scenario you guys were describing would’ve been a lot funnier; http://www.apple.com/getamac/ads/

Version3
    Keymaster

I can see what they are trying to do with the ads, but I dunno if they are going to have much impact. Funny on the restarting.

kiswa
    Participant

Am I the only one who wants to know more about the hot chick that was on the show and is now the hot chick on the billboard on the home page here?

Version3
    Keymaster

What do you want to know about her? Are there more photos? Yes. Will she appear on the site more? Yes. Will she be on the show again? Yes.

Scatt
    Participant

This one made me laugh a lot. I mean a lot. Superb, fellas. Superb.

It also cleared something up, because for the longest time while listening, I’d envision Bryan and Robby laughing at stuff hysterically, while Jerry would just kind of grin. I just assumed he was one of those dudes with some kind of sophisticated humor where he’d dish out the funnies more than enjoy it himself.

Where do I recognize that guy who plays the “Mac guy” in that ad? I’ve seen that dude, I just can’t think of it.

And are you really serious? That’s how your sister-in-law was helping you guys? You were able to do up some photo sessions with your wife’s sister bikini style like, boom, no one’s business? *Chris Farley*: “That.. is.. Awesome!! HAwwoo maaan!!”

Version3
    Keymaster

I think that kid is the one (cheerleader boy) in “Dodgeball: An Underdog Story”

Sister-in-law? Huh? Wife’s sister? Are you talking about Christen (front page)? She’s not related to any of us at all.

rob
    Participant

He’s also plays the normal dude in …Waiting. Pretty crappy movie, but there’s some funny shit in there…

Version3
    Keymaster

Someone tried to tell me what a great fucking movie that was the other day. I just gave her a blank stare like her head was about to explode. -but it didn’t. I never saw Waiting, and don’t feel a bit bad about it either.

Bucho
    Participant

This is a great episode, when the next best-of comes around there’ll be plenty of 92. First up when Jerry’s in that silly-ass mood it means good things. As far as Jerry’s laugh I always just thought he was laughing, maybe not as hard, and like he said he has one of those laughs where your gut sometimes won’t let you breath back in in time to make a lot of noise, but it always seemed like he leaned away from the mic as well. In the last few shows he seems to have stopped leaning away so much and you hear him heaps.

Anyway, so much funny stuff in 92, especially the late excuses and scenarios. Just gut-busting, stop what you’re doing for a second cause you’re bent double funny. The sports psyche-out stuff by acting and talking casual was hilarious too.

One other thing was Bryan saying if the other two aren’t paying attention it probably means he’s losing the listeners … I don’t think that’s totally true. When some announcement segment comes up the other hosts already know the stuff being said but listeners mostly don’t yet. Also, no I don’t think Jessica is too rude on the show, she’s mostly plenty entertaining as long as you can hear her.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:
    Sister-in-law? Huh? Wife’s sister? Are you talking about Christen (front page)? She’s not related to any of us at all.

Whoops. One of the times you guys brought her up, I must have made a serious listening error. I thought I heard something about… Eh, no need to explain. I hear something wrong at somepoint, that’s all.

Waiting was the movie I recognize that guy from, by the way. I did find a thing or two funny in that movie, so go ahead and lose a couple points for the Scattmang.

Version3
    Keymaster

I was only giving you crap about thinking she was related because I think you actually said that on the old forums and I said she wasn’t. Who knows if it got read or not. 😀

ROSS
    Participant

One thing I would like to know is, which one of you three was the lukcy guy behind the camera when that photo of Christen was taken? 🙂

Jor-El
    Participant

I guess I should finally hop on hear and make my first post. Thanks for the great replies on Show 92. I need to hear it myself. I thought I’d go with this El theme since I just watched the Superman trailer.

Nope I’m not super sophisticated. I just laugh quieter on the show. I usually laugh really loud. I guess its either a short loud laugh or a long wheeze.

KHAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like titties.

cinemafreak
    Participant

139844472_b70cbd1aa1.jpg

A chick with one boob

enjoy.

Version3
    Keymaster

I forgot all about that one. Jerry and I both need to add our names into our signatures or something. Hard for anyone to know who we are.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.