:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 8…

• Comments Off on Show 8…

Show 8…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    thx_1227
    Participant

So I am at the beginning of my SOS marathon and am just finishing up show 8. Jerry was talking about finding an anti-dolphin website that was hilarious. Guess what. It’s still up…

capabilitygl7.th.gif

http://www.anti-dolphin.org

Version3
    Keymaster

Buy one of their shirts!

but don’t do it until after you have your SOS shirt.

Frank
    Participant

I actually wore my shirt on a date today … true story. I know it’s hard to believe, but I actually had a date. … with a woman. A real woman.

Version3
    Keymaster

good thing you didn’t buy the paw-paw design huh?

Frank
    Participant

yeah, might have had some trouble explaining that one

Bing
    Participant

So are you enjoying your salad?…Lemme show you this trick my friend Bryan told me about…hand me your finger.

Version3
    Keymaster

that would be a really fucked up date… they are right in the middle of some 5 star frenchy place too.

Frank
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    that would be a really fucked up date… they are right in the middle of some 5 star frenchy place too.

Ah, Bryan knows me too well!

Octavious
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:

Papadeux

Frank
    Participant

“Would you like some fresh paw paw on your chocolate soufflĂ©?”

Version3
    Keymaster

I’ve starting listening to the shows from the beginning so that I can do show artwork… I’m not to 8 yet. So question: by show 8 have I stopped trying to direct the show, and have I been conscious of talking constantly? That shit is annoying no the early shows. I nearly derail things at time, by trying not to let the show get derailed. When I’m listening to it, I’m fully aware that we were trying to find our show legs, but I’m the only dumbass yapping about it constantly.

thx_1227
    Participant

It always sounds worse to the speaker than anyone else, trust me, I know. And it really wasn’t that bad in the first few shows. I’d say by 8, the show is flowing on its own pretty well. To be honest, I have been laughing too frequently to really notice anything slowing the shows down except for a couple of the songs. I am glad you guys decided to let Jerry start playing stuff live, it is much cooler to listen to…

Bing
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    I’ve starting listening to the shows from the beginning so that I can do show artwork… I’m not to 8 yet. So question: by show 8 have I stopped trying to direct the show, and have I been conscious of talking constantly? That shit is annoying no the early shows. I nearly derail things at time, by trying not to let the show get derailed. When I’m listening to it, I’m fully aware that we were trying to find our show legs, but I’m the only dumbass yapping about it constantly.

Dude, you derailed shows all the time. It helped to create that unique SOS feel of “So? what are we doing now?”

Did your derailments negatively affect the shows? Yes, but the shows always recovered quickly from those times. Someone’s gotta be the pace guy and drive the boat. That can limit anyone’s creative juices. I also think that most people find themselves annoying to listen to. Also I can’t listen to our Breakfast Club Commentary cause Rob said I sounded like I was trying too hard and now I annoy myself during it.

So nah dude you’re cool
    but FUCK THAT ROB GUY!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.