:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 2-05

• Comments Off on Show 2-05

Show 2-05

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Has no one else noticed there’s a new show up? Download it … download it now … dooooo it!

I’m downloading it, but since it’s a little after 4 a.m., I’m probably going to have to listen to it tomorrow night (I’ve found that listening to SOS while at work is not a good thing because people look at me and whisper when I’m laughing my ass off at the newspaper … they’re too uptight and wouldn’t get it.)

Anyway, let’s all leave feedback here ….. and …. go!.

Frank
    Participant

Just for the record, I thought I was good at photoshopping but GODDAMIT Bryan, you’ve got to teach me the ways of the Force, man. Either that or find me a cool job so I can quit the shithole I’m working at now.

FYI, in case anyone here is thinking about getting into a career in newspapers, go ahead and do yourself and favor and shoot yourself now. It’ll save you both time and money in the long run, trust me.

Version3
    Keymaster

It’s funny, for such a simple one I actually spent a long time on it. I dunno why, I was just trying to get the shadows and the gradients back to perfect. Then I went and fucked up the layout by trying to stuff a device in the frame, but who cares.. it gets the point across.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Stuff that is good. Known as good stuff.

Newman
    Participant

I think Bryan broke the iTunes RSS Feeding bullshit app-lick-cation. CAN NOT FIND!

Edit: No, wait there it is…I’m a tool.

Re-Edit: So it downloaded fine on my laptop, but apparently my tower is having issues finding the file…gg college net.

digitaltopia
    Participant

My favorite part was, “Hi! I’m Bryan ZZZZZZZ chicken ZZZZZZZZ hot sheep ZZZZZZZZZ last Tuesday.”

El Rustirino
    Participant

Solos.jpg

gonna start listening now. Wish me luck

Octavious
    Participant

Downloaded this morning and will be listening tonite.

Version3
    Keymaster
    digitaltopia wrote:
    My favorite part was, “Hi! I’m Bryan ZZZZZZZ chicken ZZZZZZZZ hot sheep ZZZZZZZZZ last Tuesday.”

Yeah, sorry about that. I wasn’t thinking and tossed my phone into the passenger seat right next to my iRiver. Ooops. Well, you know I don’t edit. 🙂

El Rustirino
    Participant

It’s really funny to hear you guys all by yourselves, trying to do this – it was an exhilirating (sp?) experience, and now I know what all of you are truly like on the road (well, except for Jerry. He was really pissed :D)

Also, I would love to hear these more often – not to mention maybe all three of you at your restaurant of choice.

thx_1227
    Participant

I’m up to where Rob is talking about Lindsay. Dude, I laughed so frickin’ hard at his lesbian rant. How do you come up with that crap off the top of your head… 😀

rob
    Participant

What crap? I remember the story, but I don’t think that’s what you’re talking about. Elaborate, please.

digitaltopia
    Participant

He’s just saying you told the story in a really, really funny way, and he’s wondering how you managed to put it together in such a funny way so easily.

rob
    Participant

I don’t know. Magic?

Frank
    Participant

I knew I met you at Hogwarts! You said you didn’t remember, but I knew it was you all along!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.