:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 154? Anyway, new show’s up … new show’s up!

• Comments Off on Show 154? Anyway, new show’s up … new show’s up!

Show 154? Anyway, new show’s up … new show’s up!

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback Show 154? Anyway, new show’s up … new show’s up!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

I’m downloading it now. Will listen to it shortly. Yeah! Our Valentine’s Day present from the boys at SOS! Awwww …..

Octavious
    Participant

I believe Frank its Show 15(3) yrs. Awesome, me too, I am downloading it right now.

Version3
    Keymaster

Frank, it was already up when you posted on the 3yr announcement thread. I had to work hard to keep myself from posting an obvious hint after you, but decided I wanted to see how long it would take for you to find out. 😀

In other news, you know the core crew here is almost all that knows these new shows are coming out? There are a few scattered others, but I think almost everyone dropped the feed not long after we said we were done. I guess they’d listened to the old content already. I need to work on feed popularity.

Frank
    Participant

Yeah, I do feel a bit like a dumbass. But most times, I go straight to the forums page without going to the main page. I don’t have the RSS feed hooked up, so it doesn’t automatically start downloading. Everyone once in awhile, I’ll click on the front, just hoping that something new will be there, and the last couple of times I’ve done it, well, there they were.

But again, the point of today’s story is that I am a dumbass.

Version3
    Keymaster

Nah, it was just funny timing. My SOS shortcut it straight to recent messages, so I don’t see any of that stuff either. but I’ve noticed that a LOT of people have the feed turned off. We will have to do something about that.

El Rustirino
    Participant

HEY BRYAN HEY BRYAN

Depending on if you intend on posting new shows on a somewhat regular basis or not, I’d be glad to help get the feed back out into the open. Where did the main demographic come from, Podcast Pickle or something? After posting the link there, giving Corby and a few other key podcasters the word (who would in turn share it on their show, etc), and relying on word of mouth, I’m sure that you’d have back at least half of the regular subscribers.

Also, show was superb. I’ll have to listen to it again to catch specific things.

Frank
    Participant

I hope wearing my new Switched On Show T-shirt will help, as soon as I get it. Then people will be all like, “Where did you get that?” And I’d be like, “On the Internets.” And they’d be like “What’s it about?” And I’d be all like “Poo, really really good poo.”

Yeah, sorry guys. I’m stuck here at work and am very bored waiting on stuff to come in at around 10:30 or 11, so I have a few hours here to wait.

Octavious
    Participant

Well I checking in once in a while on my iTouch; watching the Matrix now.

digitaltopia
    Participant

When the guys were singing Take On Me and Rob hit the high note the first time, it made me laugh. When he hit the high note the second time, I just about peed myself.

Version3
    Keymaster

I both hate and enjoy when they sing. I like to sing along in my car, and I’m always tempted to do so when Jerry plays. Be thankful that I dropped my slider. 😀

digitaltopia
    Participant

Being a more musical person myself, I’ve always really enjoyed musical comedy. I think when they get going, you should join in, regardless of how good you think you are.

El Rustirino
    Participant

It’s hard to pick out funny parts in this one for some reason, but on second pass I found a couple things –

The song at about 1:07 (I FUCKED YOUR SISTER)

And Rob’s Luca song. How it gradually became a Brak song just made me laugh so much. And it is a Brak-type song, with the abrupt ending.

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m not talking about the funny ones though, I’m talking about when they actually start singing. If we are being funny, I don’t care how I sound.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hah, i knew switched on could ever keep from making shows.

and it’s still amazing.

Newman
    Participant

Woot, new show! At least this time I’m only 2 days behind instead of a month.

also, yay!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.