:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 150 album art leaked to media?

• Comments Off on Show 150 album art leaked to media?

Show 150 album art leaked to media?

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback Show 150 album art leaked to media?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Well, figured I’d give it a shot.

nomoresos.jpg

Octavious
    Participant

Dude, fucking awesome.

Bing
    Participant

nice!

GeorgiaJames
    Participant

Our three friends have given us so much laughter (it was Jerry’s kids that day those poor motherfuckers…), so much entertainment , so much to think about (Like Circus Bear Penises) that I am sure that each of us has our favorite moments.

I have spent so much time listening to them and reading on the forums that each of you I consider to be a part of my very dysfunctional family.

On a personal note to our three friends,
    My mother passed away on Feb 17th suddenly. There was no time to say goodbye, even though we had a wonderful relationship, there was a great pain of loss. I was lost in my grief. I am 42 and thankfully I can say that she was one of my best friends as well as my mother. But that did not make the loss any lighter.

And my three friends that are in my head, well they made me laugh. They broke through my grief and gave me the first smile that I had managed in the three weeks after her death. They allowed me to see things objectively again. And for that I owe them a lot.

I would bet that you three have helped more people than you’ll ever know.
    To get them through their anguish.
    Through the pain of loss.
    Through the sadness and darkness.
    Leading them back to humanity with your laughter.

Thank you my friends.

It will be a very sad day.
    Truly the day the laughter dies.

rob
    Participant

James — I have to say that I have never teared up before while reading a post on this or any other forum, but that one did. We are sorry for your loss, and I can say that I’m truly happy that we unknowingly helped you in your grief.

I just…don’t know what else to say. Thanks for listening.

Pa-ul
    Participant

Sniff…., I’m kinda choked up here. 😥

Somebody put a blanket over the puppy, it’s eyes are freaking me out.

If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

Bucho
    Participant

Fine sentiments James, SOS never fails to bring the sun out and shine some light, even in the middle of winter, even in the night.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Jor-El
    Participant

James,

I’m speachless. I’m glad that we could be a source of relief in your life as well as others. I encourage you guys to listen to the shows over and again. The laughter does not die. In fact I find myself laughing all over again when I haven’t heard a show in a really long time. But as listeners you may pick up on things you missed the first time around.

Jerry

I like titties.

Jor-El
    Participant

James,

I’m speachless. I’m glad that we could be a source of relief in your life as well as others. I encourage you guys to listen to the shows over and again. The laughter does not die. In fact I find myself laughing all over again when I haven’t heard a show in a really long time. But as listeners you may pick up on things you missed the first time around.

Jerry

I like titties.

Jor-El
    Participant

James,

Jerry

I like titties.

Jor-El
    Participant

James,

Jerry

I like titties.

Frank
    Participant

The preceding messages have been brought to you by the Jerry Markham “Repeat Offenders” for Children Orphanarium.

The preceding messages have been brought to you by the Jerry Markham “Repeat Offenders” for Children Orphanarium.

Version3
    Keymaster

The site has been responding really crappy today, probably the reason for the multiple post.

Bing
    Participant

You see?
    This website and it’s content are about more than just comedy….

Thanks for sharing that GeorgiaJames, I can’t imagine that it was easy.

GeorgiaJames
    Participant

Bing,

It wasn’t easy, but not sharing it would have been a disservice to Jerry, Bryan, and Rob.

And for the service that they have so selflessly provided to us, it’s the least that I could do.

People need to know just what they have meant to us. Especially when we were in need and they helped.

Our trio are ministering to the people, one chocolate finger at a time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.