:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 144

  • Comments Off on Show 144

Show 144

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #445
    Bing
    Participant

    Everything all right with you guys?

    My withdrawal symptoms are getting kinda severe….starting to hallucinate and think my name is Bucho….

    #6445
    Newman
    Participant

    I think they’re waiting on more fucked up VMs from you Bing!

    #6442
    Version3
    Keymaster

    Nah, just a busy couple of weeks. 144 is done, just have to do the artwork this morning and upload the sucker.

    #6447
    Bing
    Participant
    Newman wrote:
    I think they’re waiting on more fucked up VMs from you Bing!

    I was thinking of doing a reading of Shakespeare or a collection of my greatest farts and I couldn’t decide which to do….

    #6448
    thx_1227
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Newman wrote:
    I think they’re waiting on more fucked up VMs from you Bing!

    I was thinking of doing a reading of Shakespeare or a collection of my greatest farts and I couldn’t decide which to do….

    Easy, just fart a Shakespeare writing. That would be talent.

    #6446
    Pa-ul
    Participant
    thx_1227 wrote:
    Bing wrote:
    Newman wrote:
    I think they’re waiting on more fucked up VMs from you Bing!

    I was thinking of doing a reading of Shakespeare or a collection of my greatest farts and I couldn’t decide which to do….

    Easy, just fart a Shakespeare writing. That would be talent.

    Or hold it back.

    Now there’s “to be, or not to be” (or at least release the captive air biscuit into the wild). 😀


    If it doesn’t work, jam a screwdriver in there and jiggle it about.

    #6444
    Newman
    Participant

    Yes, MySpace is the suck, the k-suck. So does FaceBook.

    God damit Bryan, moving again. How many times is that? Four?

    #6441
    Version3
    Keymaster

    5. that’s what sucks most about renting. We’ll be buying hopefully.

    #6443
    Bucho
    Participant

    That old keyboard is fuggin great for the song game. The sound itself is comical, plus Jerry doesn’t have to concentrate too hard on the playing so it’s easier for him to make up the words, and there seems to be a wider variety of options than Garageband (which still produces some good games itself). The right hand seduction/molestation stuff was stupendous also.

    - Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.