:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 132

• Comments Off on Show 132

Show 132

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant

I love it when they post it early.

Bing
    Participant

I love it when they post it early.

Octavious
    Participant

Yeah, they post it early but sometimes we hear you bitch because of your slow internet connections. Did you download it already? I did and I’m going to listen when I get home.

Octavious
    Participant

Yeah, they post it early but sometimes we hear you bitch because of your slow internet connections. Did you download it already? I did and I’m going to listen when I get home.

Bing
    Participant

First of all you should know by now that my bitching is in no way connected to when or where they post the show.

2 things in this life are constant. Gravity, and my bitching.

And yes I have listened to it and your edit was awesome.

Jerry on the phone with his roommate was as close as I have been to vomiting in months.

Bing
    Participant

First of all you should know by now that my bitching is in no way connected to when or where they post the show.

2 things in this life are constant. Gravity, and my bitching.

And yes I have listened to it and your edit was awesome.

Jerry on the phone with his roommate was as close as I have been to vomiting in months.

Octavious
    Participant

Well Bing I can’t wait to listen to it, and about the vomitting, should that concern me? Is it funny to the point that you almost vomit and was the phone call digusting?

Well I guess I will find out soon.

Octavious
    Participant

Well Bing I can’t wait to listen to it, and about the vomitting, should that concern me? Is it funny to the point that you almost vomit and was the phone call digusting?

Well I guess I will find out soon.

Bing
    Participant

The awesome-ness of Jerry’s twisted yet somehow uplifting humor makes me so alive and happy with joy that I usually shat myself and vomitus on my shoes.

Bing
    Participant

The awesome-ness of Jerry’s twisted yet somehow uplifting humor makes me so alive and happy with joy that I usually shat myself and vomitus on my shoes.

Octavious
    Participant

Well Bing, I am home. Eat, put the pumpkin to bed and relax to the sweet sounds of switched:On

Octavious
    Participant

Well Bing, I am home. Eat, put the pumpkin to bed and relax to the sweet sounds of switched:On

rob
    Participant

Hope you guys like(d) it. It sure was fun doing it.

rob
    Participant

Hope you guys like(d) it. It sure was fun doing it.

El Rustirino
    Participant

Huh, it’s not showing up on iTunes for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.