:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 129

• Comments Off on Show 129

Show 129

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Participant

What’s the SOS consensus on Sarah Silverman? That was the first name that came to my head. Then Roseanne Barr and Rosie O’Donnell tag team.

That sucks about the law comin down on yer ass like that Bryan, especially how they rained on your aviation buzz. Then again, maybe you should’ve stuck a guard and gone on the lam. The media exposure would’ve been great for the show. Cool to hear Jessica on the show again too, and that noisy little tyke of yours. Kennyth sounds like a hard case little dude. I have to say, I would’ve been the same as Jessica not trusting that woman who hit her once she’s already lied about not backing up. Race has nothing to do with it, I don’t trust anyone in that sort of situation, I’ve heard too many stories.

What Jerry was saying about how funny it is when Rob over-exagerates normal things and gets extra loud has been one of my favourite things of the show for a long time. All three of you actually do it, making dumb noises and shit, from the talk real loud and close into the mic thing to the laughs and the random loud yelps. It’s the most basic level of humour but it always makes me grin my ugly mug off.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

Shatner on SOS would be the ultimate in podcasting.

I think “lil’ Castles” was trying to do his El Nacho imitation.

Bucho
    Participant

Kevin Smith or Bruce Campbell could be cool. I love Shatner, Boston Legal is probably my second best drama type show after The Sopranos.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Participant

Once again great album artwork!

Bing
    Participant

post it in the gallery

puh-leeze

Version3
    Keymaster

It is done. 🙂

Octavious
    Participant

Makes you wonder Bryan that Bing does have iTunes, ‘cuz if he did, he would have the artwork already.

Octavious
    Participant

Jeremy Piven would be cool to the show, especially if he acted like Droz.

Rob started the show with: …was mimed before a live studio audience, classic. A great line from Rob was the sniper is a monkey.

It was great bringing up memories.

Bryan, your patience is our strength. The way you told the story about your unbelievable day is great. Yes, you talk alot but it is needed, you are giving us visuals. Now back to the ticket that you mentioned on a previous show. Are you kidding me, they arrested you on a ticket, a failure to stop ticket which by the way was bullshit. I can see if it was a major speeding ticket or something else but it still proves my theory about cops. Small town, they needed the money.

Yes it great to hear Jessica, and your little one. The story about him spanking himself then running into the pool table made me laugh, cause I can imagine that happening to my child. By the way back in show 106, when Jerry and Rob were talking about Star Wars quotes you were doing, I guess some artwork/photoshop on Jessica’s chest; one of them big and the other small, happen to that picture?

Can Jerry play the piano for the Stay the Night by Chicago

Version3
    Keymaster

The next show should be a keyboard show… so hopefully Jerry will play that.

I’ll have to listen back to 106 to see what the heck I’m talking about with Jessica’s chest. I don’t remember PS anything.

Bing
    Participant

Is it just me or does anyone else think Darth O. just wants Bryan to flash his breasts and not Jessica’s?

It’s that dress in the Mobile Mango ad dude….puts dirty thoughts in our heads.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.