:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 122

• Comments Off on Show 122

Show 122

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

What the dilly? TWO short shows in a row? This can only mean you guys are building up to do a huge 24-hour switched:ON-a-Thon..

Version3
    Keymaster

No, it was a last-minute because Jerry got his wisdom pulled out.

Oh, I mean wisdom teeth.

Ivan
    Participant

When I had my wisdom teeth pulled out, it sucked. I remember laying on a chair, then waking up in the fetal position on a gurney with a shit ton of gauze in my mouth. I had to eat pudding and apple sauce for a week.

Octavious
    Participant

I know what thats like, especially I had 6. So Jerry, take some time, enjoy some SW and Superman and listen to you later. That’s unless you like to post since you can’t talk that much.

BTW haven’t listened to the show yet, will tonite, but great art work.

Version3
    Keymaster

Jerry was back at work today, and doing pretty well. Talking pretty normal too. 😀

Octavious
    Participant

Listen to the show and I liked it.

YouFollowMe
    Participant
    Ivan wrote:
    When I had my wisdom teeth pulled out, it sucked. I remember laying on a chair, then waking up in the fetal position on a gurney with a shit ton of gauze in my mouth. I had to eat pudding and apple sauce for a week.

Crap. Now I am seriously not looking forward to getting my wisdom teeth out next summer. I hope the dentist doesn’t rape me while I’m knocked out! 😥

Ivan
    Participant

The oral surgeon was weird as fuck, the kind of guy who probably did molest me. He had tattoos on his hands and was like 60. His hair was like a bad perm. Ugh, need to barf now.

Version3
    Keymaster

Uh, that was uncle nick, and he’s not an oral surgeon, he’s a proctologist!

Ivan
    Participant

Oh, so that’s why he removed my wisdom teeth through my asshole.

Bing
    Participant

Wisdom teeth huh?

Remember that…not fun

I would wish him well and a speedy recovery, but he would never see the messages.

because they would be here
    and
    Jerry never comes here

Version3
    Keymaster

We’ll just tell him there are bouncing boobs in the forum again… but we don’t remember which thread. That should do it.

Bucho
    Participant

I was lucky and only had one wisdom tooth yanked so I didn’t have to go under. Had to go back twice to get bleeding stopped though, what a pain in the ass it was. Had some problem direct downloading the show with Getright again where it hung up around 20% but got it on the second try.

Nice show anyway, maybe it was short but it was still good to hear some new SOS this week. Maybe you guys aren’t climbing to the top of podcast alley right now but you’re entertaining vagrants from Puerto Rico to Pomgolia to New Zealand. That counts for something awesome.

(I totally dig it when Jerry brings up the let’s-take-the-piss-out-of-Bucho-the-Buddha stuff Rob, I don’t get offended or anything. Is that what you meant?)

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Scatt
    Participant

Hey, I’m swamping the mega-geekness, but I remember that the video game consoles being mentioned, and Rob said something like, “Yeah, but with the PS3 – 1080p was the big deal right?”. Like I said, I’m dorking the cube by feeling the need to set this straight, but the latest Xbox update was mostly to update the system to fully support native 1080p. The question wasn’t whether or not it could handle it, I guess it was simply because when the 360 came out, there were no 1080p televisions out yet. Get the update, boom, Xbox 360 with true 1080p support. Now like everyone else, I’m thinking, “Good, now who gives a shit?”

Bing
    Participant

I had a voicemail in my head for damn near a month now and since the SOS VM is down I’m just calling strange people and harassing them.

Bucho what’s your number?

hahaha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.