:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 121

• Comments Off on Show 121

Show 121

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Armez
    Participant

Horray for a short show…

Do retards make good anchors?? 😯 😯.

Ivan
    Participant

I lol’d at the Paw Paw’s chocolate finger advertisement

djohnson
    Participant

Well, maybe Bing’s not crazy after all. I’m having troubled downloading a show for the first time in ages.

My iTunes download clocked in at 9:39, so I went to the web site to download directly and the file size shows at 66.6MB?!

Bryan, Maybe you could add the running time and file size to the comments on the show so that we can double-check what we’ve downloaded?

I’m doing my second manual download now because the first one timed out after 2.2mb…So far, I’m at 21MB on this pass and my fingers are crossed…

djohnson
    Participant

Just to give you some more data to go after your web host, the web site is R-E-A-L-L-Y slow right now as well as the show download has stalled again…

Version3
    Keymaster

Your 66MB file size is correct. It’s a shorter show. The file size is in the XML, not that most of the aggregators will tell you.

Ivan
    Participant

Downloading the show through itunes was sketchy and I had to click “Get” like 5 times to dl the whole podcast. Finally got it though.

Octavious
    Participant

One time for me and a great show to listen to.

djohnson
    Participant

I finally got the whole thing after 5 or so tries…

After all the work, I’m sure this will be the sweetest show yet! 🙂

salad
    Participant

I had no trouble iwth the download the other day…

yea I listened to it today… man… Paw Paw will NEVA’ get old…
    and another tidbit… maybe I’ll get some shit for this but I think you guys should really go ahead and take another stab at the 24 hour podcast… I mean… I enyoyed the first one believe it or not… Like car work… keyboard time… wal-mart… I liked all of that… the last like 2 hours were kinda ‘bleh’ since all of you were all like… “fuuuuuk dude….” “yea duuuude fuuuuuk I’m so tired” “yea dude… fuuuuuuuk” but I don’t think the rest was a waste of my time… and no.. Jerry cannot substitute himself for a cardboard cutout… XD

Bucho
    Participant

I loved hearing the return of weird food stuff that doesn’t go together. Darth Octavious’ chocoalate finger thing ruled, that dude has skills. The fucked up reindeer names bit cracks me up again. The shuttle and crakken stuff were great also. Another fun show.

Orlando wrote:
    … maybe I’ll get some shit for this but I think you guys should really go ahead and take another stab at the 24 hour podcast… I mean… I enyoyed the first one believe it or not… Like car work… keyboard time… wal-mart… I liked all of that… the last like 2 hours were kinda ‘bleh’ since all of you were all like… “fuuuuuk dude….” “yea duuuude fuuuuuk I’m so tired” “yea dude… fuuuuuuuk” but I don’t think the rest was a waste of my time… and no.. Jerry cannot substitute himself for a cardboard cutout… XD

I second that dude. If it’s going to happen I’ll get my shit together and skype the show in the late hours when everyone’s flagging and try and provide some good content or at least distract from tiredness. At the very least Jerry can talk or sing about a bunch of Aussie stuff. If it works out I’d call in earlier also. I’ll also cut up some movie audio for an couple of Reflections you guys can use for more content. What I’m saying is, for what it’s worth, I got your backs if you want to have another crack at that thing. I reckon do a movie commentary in the first six hours too, while still kind of fresh so you don’t end up zoning out and just watching the movie. I think with more prep and being aware of what you’re facing it’ll be way easier the second time round. Work in a few out-of-studio trips, some call/skype ins from a few vagrants, a shitload of voicemails and Darth O’s audio things. I believe in you animals.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

salad
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    I loved hearing the return of weird food stuff that doesn’t go together. Darth Octavious’ chocoalate finger thing ruled, that dude has skills. The fucked up reindeer names bit cracks me up again. The shuttle and crakken stuff were great also. Another fun show.

I second that dude. If it’s going to happen I’ll get my shit together and skype the show in the late hours when everyone’s flagging and try and provide some good content or at least distract from tiredness. At the very least Jerry can talk or sing about a bunch of Aussie stuff. If it works out I’d call in earlier also. I’ll also cut up some movie audio for an couple of Reflections you guys can use for more content. What I’m saying is, for what it’s worth, I got your backs if you want to have another crack at that thing. I reckon do a movie commentary in the first six hours too, while still kind of fresh so you don’t end up zoning out and just watching the movie. I think with more prep and being aware of what you’re facing it’ll be way easier the second time round. Work in a few out-of-studio trips, some call/skype ins from a few vagrants, a shitload of voicemails and Darth O’s audio things. I believe in you animals.

amen 8)

Octavious
    Participant

More to come.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.