:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 112

• Comments Off on Show 112

Show 112

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Newman
    Participant

K, for a tower of poo, you’ll need the following:

Poo (shit loads of it)
    Some reinforcing agent of some sort
    More Poo (alot more).

El Rustirino
    Participant

WHERE’S THAT DAMN LINK?

Just kidding. But seriously, I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of the link to the music. What I heard was spectacular, good job, Jerry, you really do kick ass.

Newman
    Participant

http://myspace.com/jerrymarkhammusic

You can pick up a few tracks there.

Bucho
    Participant

Don’t think, just start singin’ – Jerry.

Understand I respect the shit out of you Rob before I say this and that I know I’m not even half as funny as you when you’re on form. That’s not to soften the blow or kiss your ass, it’s scientific fact. I’ve never in my life been more than 47% as funny as you and that was on a really good day when I was drunk. Hopefully this comes across constructively from an outsider (fan) point of view because I felt your pain in this show and I have nothing but non-gay-love for you so it hurt me too. It cut me deep.

It seemed like you finally caught on when you said you would just start singin any old shit and not try so hard to fit in with whatever Jerry had started. It’s hard enough just to come up with a rhyme let alone improv a story and if you overthink it you block yourself. It’s like with anything creative, just start and accept that not everything that comes out will be gold but at least you’ll get some momentum. Thing is, you were still plenty funny in other parts of the show so it wasn’t really a full on comedy-block. Anyway, this might all be meaningless to you, I’m no comic-coach so fuck it, y’all know I still think you’re hilarious and I have all the Rob Michaels bling Jerry was talking about so I’ll get off your back about it, gosh.

Speaking of Bryan, what a farkin legend this dude is with his cutting sound files together visually. I’ve messed with some sound in my time and even allowing for the fact that I have the talent of a retarded baboon that was some nice cutting. Awesome to hear the Captain chucking the headphones and beating the shit out of the desk in a classic epic laugh-seizure too. I rewound about ten times.

Who is Paul Fuckin’ Wood?

Free My Heart is kick ass Jerry. Plus you had me laughing my tits off all show. What a brain on this guy. I salute you.

After I sell my Lambo the first thing I’m getting is a Hovertrek 6 Passenger Rescue Deluxe with all standard Rescue Options.

Edit: It didn’t make sense when it said “It seemed like you finally caught on when he said he would just start singin any old shit and not try so hard to fit in with whatever Jerry had started.”

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

Bucho, as always, your praise fuels us. We’d be the biggest show in the world if we could clone you about 1,000 times and then launch your spawn all over the planet.

Scatt
    Participant

I was pissed, because this morning I sync’d up my iPod when downloading this show number, but then when I got to work, It wasn’t there. I’m convinced that iTunes 7 has done this once or twice since I updated to it. It was a shitty day…

…well, because that and I was sick with a migraine and wanted to puke all over my shoes, but what’s the difference, really?

Bucho
    Participant
    rob wrote:
    Bucho, as always, your praise fuels us. We’d be the biggest show in the world if we could clone you about 1,000 times and then launch your spawn all over the planet.

Clone Catherine Zeta-Jones 1001 times as well and it’s a deal.

Scatt
    Participant

My favorite parts:

“I think I’ll go poo on the bus” and “Salad dressin’!”, “Monkey semen!”

and of course Jerry killed in this show.

The strange part listening to this, is that yesterday (which is before I listened), I randomly went pages back and revived a months-old thread about the Pantera car (not the band, dummy). Then I listened and thought ‘whoa’ when you guys were talking about cars, not to mention the Pantera (still not the band, skippus) car was mentioned. Coincidence?…or am I just paranoid? Am I just paranoid?…or are you about to call me paranoid?

Version3
    Keymaster

Talk about shitty days… on Tuesday when most of you were checking this show out, my MacBook Pro suffered a major disaster in which the hard drive lost most partition data… so it was all there, but I couldn’t get it to boot or read as a volume. Anyone wanna guess what show was on that drive?

I did a raw recovery of 75GB of data, hope that I find it.

CKmason
    Participant

I’m sure that your show #112 wasn’t ONLY 18 min. long. That’s all that downloaded with iTunes 7.0 So, I went to your website to listen to the show and it didn’t play the whole show either? Is any one else having this problem? What are other ways to listen to the WHOLE show? How long was the show so I know that I’ve listened to ALL of it? Any other suggestions I can listen to the show? Can I download it somehow? I tried right clicking on the link and saving it that way but it didn’t save right and it was only 4kb big.

Bucho
    Participant
    CKmason wrote:
    I’m sure that your show #112 wasn’t ONLY 18 min. long. That’s all that downloaded with iTunes 7.0 So, I went to your website to listen to the show and it didn’t play the whole show either? Is any one else having this problem? What are other ways to listen to the WHOLE show? How long was the show so I know that I’ve listened to ALL of it? Any other suggestions I can listen to the show? Can I download it somehow? I tried right clicking on the link and saving it that way but it didn’t save right and it was only 4kb big.

I download it with Getright (PC). Don’t know if that’s any use to you though dude, I’m pretty useless computer-wise.

closetgeekshow
    Participant

Fucking killer show guys!

Can’t wait for Jerry’s album.

Jerry – how would a Jerry-themed Closet Geek Show strike you? Hey maybe a interview with the man himself…

Frank
    Participant

My very first call in (where I thought I spoke for about an hour) was spent telling you guys about how it was the first time I was listening to the show and why I couldn’t listen to you guys at work. Got tired of everyone staring at me and giving me funny looks when I start laughing at the boys laughing. Can’t help it. I could be in the world’s shittiest mood, and if I hear Robbie, Bryan and Jerry laughing, I just can’t help myself.

So yeah, that was it. I’ll have to call in more. I know, I’m a slacker. Every time I call it’s busy, must be in use by either Rusty or Bing (I kid, I kid because I care). Mouth nummers, anyone?

Bing
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Every time I call it’s busy, must be in use by either Rusty or Bing (I kid, I kid because I care). Mouth nummers, anyone?

I’d be all sorts of offended if’n it weren’t true

..actually I am Rusty, I just smack myself really hard in the Armez’s to raise my pitch before I call in.

Version3
    Keymaster
    CKmason wrote:

I emailed you back, but then I noticed this morning there is an update already out for iTunes 7… it came out yesterday (Thursday). You might apply this update, and see if your luck improves.

Live from the temp Mac Mini… I’m Bryan of switched:ON

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.