:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 107

• Comments Off on Show 107

Show 107

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Newman
    Participant
    Bing wrote:
    Bryan for prom queen, cuz his dog’s a whore.

Fucking eh’ bing, you never cease to amaze me.

Bing
    Participant

glad you liked it….

…that’ll be $7000…

BSherrod
    Participant

I really wish I hadn’t ordered the torso now, I wonder if they take trade ins…

Bing
    Participant
    BSherrod wrote:
    I really wish I hadn’t ordered the torso now, I wonder if they take trade ins…

Dear Mr. BSherrod

It is with our deepest regret that we inform you that due to pending litigation with Lucasfilm we cannot accept returns on the “Red Hot Crispy Annie on Musthaver” torso model 0b1knob. If you will read your sales receipt you will see in section 69 it clearly states no returns are possible after insertion”. Considering the burn damage to the nipples and the tattoo modifications you made, I don’t think it possible to accept your return for credit.

Sincerely
    The Real Doll Headless Torso Division

BSherrod
    Participant

Well maybe I can get a refubished one like Apple. They’re broken so I don’t have to worry about virgin mistakes….

rob
    Participant

Yuk. I mean, really. A burned torso. And you’d be fuckin’ it.

digitaltopia
    Participant

When I got to the part of the show where you’re talking about the not-so-Real Doll, I had to pause and do a search for “slightly real doll”. This is what I came up with:

One slightly used RealDoll for sale
    On eBay, an owner parts with his RealDoll and offers details:

# Neck bolt!
    # All 3 entries.
    # Tanned skin, natural lips, brown eyes.
    # I am the only owner
    # Doll has no odors.

Version3
    Keymaster

That must be the one I turned up. ew!

Octavious
    Participant

Torso $1,500? Man, I guess the head, legs and the arms do make a difference.

Scatt
    Participant

I say, buy the torso, blast red food-colored Karo syrup all over the nubs, and hide it somewhere with a fish or something hidden next to it and see what unfolds with company over.

Bucho
    Participant

I say, buy the full package, modify to a Lindsay Lohan lookalike, install a movie trailer guy voice box and see what unfolds with Rob and company over.

Thing is, if it is recycled then maybe it was once Elle Macpherson’s pleasure toy. Or Tony Danza’s buttplug. I find not knowing is all part of the thrill.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

digitaltopia
    Participant

Tony Danza’s butt plug is enough to get anyone going.

Octavious
    Participant

I agree with Bucho, this is a commitment. Full package. The torso is a little freaky, as in crazy nuts kill kinda freaky. Maybe its for those guys you don’t like the talking, hitting and the kicking. Oh that’s right its a doll.

Scatt
    Participant
    digitaltopia wrote:
    Tony Danza’s butt plug is enough to get anyone going.

That’s true. It would certainly get me up and going away from the room as quickly as possible.

digitaltopia
    Participant

To get the lube?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.