:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 106

• Comments Off on Show 106

Show 106

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    El Rustirino
    Participant

Haven’t lissend yet, will in a minnit.

Yo..

djohnson
    Participant

More booby pictures with no love for us forum jockies…What’s up with that?

BTW: It’s called a Cleveland Steamer. Look it up.

Version3
    Keymaster

Booby pictures, huh?

Which one is the Hot Lunch?

djohnson
    Participant

Ewwww. I don’t even want to think about the Hot Lunch

rob
    Participant

Yuk. I’d rather die.

Version3
    Keymaster

That website that I read on one of the earlier shows did not describe it like that. People never cease to be more retarded than they were 7 seconds ago. That’s messed up.

Scatt
    Participant

Dude, little kids eat the ‘hot lunch’ all the time in schools.

This episode was funny. The shows lately have been topping one over the other, so every time I have to write again, “That was great”, just to show that the current one was funnier than the last…. Eh, fuck it.

It’s ironic that Jerry sang Candle In The Wind with different lyrics, because just this last week I wanted to sing that song with something like, “I would have liked to knoowwn you, but I was juuust a kiiiid, I’ll learn to ride a bicycle…. like Robby never diiiiiiid”.

Oh, and Rusty for prez… even though he stole Bing’s joke and butchered it.

Version3
    Keymaster

Rusty for Secretary of the completely unnessarily long Voicemails, even though he butchers Bing’s joke.

Scatt
    Participant

Rusty for Chief Executive Officer of The Highest Little Kids I’ve Ever Heard Club. More info here at http://www.highestlittlekids.org

El Rustirino
    Participant

Rusty for Being Tired at the time and not being able to come up with anything funny so he’s really sorry.

BSherrod
    Participant

I know the feeling Rust, every time I call in I think they’re gonna laugh at something and then they don’t and it’s like why the fuck did I just leave that message.

rob
    Participant

Wow, Brandon. We really are a bunch of a-holes, huh? Heheh…nah, I’m just jokin’.

Octavious
    Participant

Yeah,…Jedi!

Version3
    Keymaster

Brandon (and this applies to Rusty and everyone else for that matter), you were on the show and you were plenty funny. The problem comes into play when you call with the intent to be funny. Trying to be funny for the vast majority of the population (that includes me, but not so much Rob or Jerry) results in exactly the opposite. When humor comes about from the natural flow of a conversation or thought process, or your natural reaction to a situation leads you to thinking something is funny, THEN you talk about it/comment on it/add to it, it’s likely to be funny. But when you develop this preconcieved idea of what someone else will think is funny, then try to execute it, it will generally fail. The is the same effect you get when people try to tell you a story that you had to be there for… the humor comes from the moment, not from the words. The exception, is people who naturally word things in a funny fashion, or have a natural gift at identifying funny.

If you leave a message, and it’s just crickets and darkness on our end, don’t be offended… take it as a hint that calling in with the intent to be funny will fail much more often than it succeeds. Instead, call us and tell us how it’s going, what you like or don’t like about our show, feedback on something specific we said, or something really thought provoking you saw on your way to work (be careful with this last one, if you aren’t SURE it’s thought provoking, it’s not). Relax and you should be fine while traveling the SOS Voicemail expressway.

Oh, and obvious tip. Don’t leave voicemail just to leave voicemail. You’ll just be made fun of, cut off or ignored completely by almost any show on the planet.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, what he said.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.