:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 104…

• Comments Off on Show 104…

Show 104…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

Love the artwork, Bryan.

djohnson
    Participant

Are those REAL Anny parts?

Version3
    Keymaster

I think you may actually be able to hear Annie at some point on the show say that (talking about her ‘dental’ work) “it’s the best $3000 she’s ever spent”.

rob
    Participant

Was that an actual picture, though? I didn’t think you took any pictures…

Version3
    Keymaster

No, I just found a cleavage shot to get the point across. She was not up for photos… this time. 🙂

rob
    Participant

Right, right. I figured that was the case, but I just wanted to clarify for everyone here…

djohnson
    Participant

So, you guys talked a little about the space you were in at some point in the show, but I feel like I missed part of it. Can you talk about the new space? Is it the place where Bryan and Jerry work?

I still have 50 minutes left ot listen to in the show, so pardon me if I’m jumping the gun…

Version3
    Keymaster

Yes, it is the space Jerry and I work in.

But that’s not all.

Scatt
    Participant

It really didn’t suprise me when you find out mid show that the Annie woman was drunk off her ass. Hey, speaking of ass, is that how you guys roll or what? Some drunk-ass woman running around flashing and rubbing and no pictures? Well, no pictures means that’s just disruptive to the show! Go down to the principal’s office and blow him!… he’s feeling depressed.

rob
    Participant

Heheh — that’s a good point. We tried to get pics, but Annie wasn’t receptive to that. That’ll have to wait for another show. And since that’s the first time we’ve ever had, um, dental work on our show, you could probably just say that we, or shall I say, I, was caught off guard.

It’s funny to think about something like that happening on the show. It’s another to have it actually happen.

Version3
    Keymaster

Well, there were grey areas in the department of photos that I was not aware of during this show. IF it ever happens again, it will be tipsy, not drunk and there WILL be photos.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I’m curious as to who Annie really is. Is she the model chick from the main page? Is she The Mortgage Guy’s girlfriend? Is she just one of The Mortgage Guy’s friends?

Bucho
    Participant

I loved all the loud stuff, all the looseness and the dumb noise. Fuckin hilarious. Cool to hear a message from Ph-il too.

Why would the thong wearing moped rider be ging to a bait shop on the way to a bachelor party? That shit happens Rob, for one of my mates we went way out of town to a seaside place for the weekend, played golf, went gokarting and went fishing for game fish during the days and all the other traditional shit at nights. There were no mopeds though. Or bisexual minnows.

Jerry’s wisdom teeth shit cracked my rib.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

BSherrod
    Participant

Yea, like the whole opening to the show was disorienting and I just wanna know who the girl was and a full description of her tits until we get pics.

cinemafreak
    Participant

Guys, great show as always. Though Kathy Griffin was on Suddenly Susan with Brooke Shields, Judd Nelson, and Nestor Carbonelli. There was a redhead on News Radio, which had Phil Hartman.

Daughter of Jor-el, KNEEL BEFORE ZOD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.