:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 103

• Comments Off on Show 103

Show 103

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Newman
    Participant

For those of you without Google Earth.

http://newmansplace.ca/switched-on/show103.jpg.

BSherrod
    Participant

I hope i didn’t fuck up the show.

By the way, The Juggernaut Bitch thing is from a viral video when some guy redubed an episode from the animated series and Brett Ratner saw it and thought he should put it in the movie.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3934651591022114445&q=juggernaut

Newman
    Participant

Naw, you were pretty funny.

Version3
    Keymaster
    Newman wrote:
    For those of you without Google Earth.

http://newmansplace.ca/switched-on/show103.jpg

Excellent Newman.

Brandon, you made me laugh pretty good… nice to have you on, sorry we had to run you off. It gets really tough having a caller on for a long time.

kiswa
    Participant

And if you want to look around… use Google Maps (direct link). Looks just like the Google Earth screen per Newman, but you can look at the golf course too if you want.

BSherrod
    Participant

Its cool, it was nice talking to Rob and Jerry for the first time. I hope we can do it again sometime, but when I hung up I was like FUCK SUPERMAN 2!! I almost called back to remind y’all, but now I see y’all brought it up.

rob
    Participant

Wow! We love having you guys on the show and stuff.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, if anyone figures out what those things are, we’d all like to know. The winner gets a date with Fat Jessica Biel.

rob
    Participant

Holy shit, I’m frickin’ RIPPED! Got my bow and arrow and everything…

Newman
    Participant

The hell rob?

Scatt
    Participant

You remember how you guys were talking about unintentionally misunderstood lyrics? One of my biggest was when I was a little kid in elementary school and it wasn’t a song, but the pledge of allegiance (Which by the way is psychotic brainwashing for youngsters [there I go again saying ‘youngster’ {third brackets byatch!}]).

Anyways, I would always say, “…and to the Republic for Richard Stanz” and I’d think, “Who the fuck is that?”. Well, maybe not, “Who the fuck”, but…

Also, I just googled, “Richard Stanz” and it appears I’m not the only one.

Rob, dude. I heard today that Lindsay Lohan is making a book of pictures of herself a la Madonna’s ‘Sex’. It will have more adult pictures than you’ve seen of her in the past. Gonna have to hide that one from your wife, are we? Coffee table book my ass, eh? Wink wink nudge nudge, mmm? Spinkily dinkily doo, would you say? Alright, I’m done.

Funny show guys.

rob
    Participant

I will DEFINITELY be getting that book if that’s true. Hmm…that’d be nice. And your Richard Stanz thing was really funny, and made me laugh out loud.

And as for my earlier comment about my being ripped, Newman, I was referring to the album artwork for show 103.

Scatt
    Participant
    Quote:
    I will DEFINITELY be getting that book if that’s true.

I actually heard it from Patrice on the Keith and The Girl show. She stated it as a fact and she’s a pretty reliable source for gossip.

Oh and this is how I would have answered the question on the show:

Guy: “So what’s the first thing you’re going to do when you get your own place?”

Me: “I’m going to fuck everything that doesn’t move”.

mike3point14159
    Participant

When I looked at the location with google earth I saw something that might be part of an explination of those billboards.
    192967608_70eb18ebe5.jpg

Anybody have any idea what a soil conservation service site reservoir is?

Version3
    Keymaster

Is it Souix Indian for “many blue words on white man’s map”?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.