:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 101 Album Artwork

• Comments Off on Show 101 Album Artwork

Show 101 Album Artwork

Latest Replies Forums Show Comments and Feedback Show 101 Album Artwork

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Not that any of you have even seen it yet, but the Show 101 Album Artwork is kinda funny. For those of you that don’t know, Jerry and I work at a company that provided mobile content. One of the items we provide for some promotions, and as a download on one of our products that launches this week, is a game called “Midnight Pool”, it’s a Gameloft title. Anyway, show 101 was last weekend, was 4.5 hours of madness (more than 1 hour of which was of such bad quality, that you just plain can’t hear shit) at a pool hall.

Show 101 is the start of a new century of shows, so I thought it deserved new album art, something unique to the show itself. So, a little SOS treatment to the “Midnight Pool” artwork was in order.

Original:

MidnightPool_Artwork.jpg

switched:ON Version

ALLNIGHT_Pool_Artwork.jpg

Yeah yeah, I have the tits. At least I’m hot. No, I thought I’d pass on messing with Rob this time, and Jerry’s expression was so good for the cop, that by default I got the nice rack. Anyway, enjoy. I laughed pretty good making it.

rob
    Participant

That’s pretty awesome. I don’t know what makes me laugh more, the look on your face or Jerry. It’s good!

Newman
    Participant

Rob looks like he has to take the biggest shit on earth, and Bryan looks like he’s gonna throw up all over his tits.

digitaltopia
    Participant

That’s hot.

Bing
    Participant

Pretty damn cool!

Rob looks rather manly and Indiana Jones-ish. Well done Rob!
    Jerry looks like a mix of the crocodile hunter and Bob Denver on crack. (twisted and genius I say)
    Bryan has a great rack….that felt wierd to type.

Was this all taken from the same photo of you guys?

Version3
    Keymaster

No, but they were all taken from show 75 (20 hour show).

Jor-El
    Participant

I had to go outside to laugh.

I like titties.

Version3
    Keymaster

It’s not joke, I was at the front of the office, and Jerry goes out to laugh, because there is a meeting with some people in the main part of the office.

Scatt
    Participant

That picture is fucking cool!

Octavious
    Participant

I agree with Bing about Jerry looking like Bob Denver, and going to Hazzard County.
    Rob showing off the wife-beater enjoying a Coke. And yes looks like his making a poop.
    And as for Bryan, most guys in this forum would agree to put a bag over the head.

But great pic.

Scatt
    Participant

Dude, that’d be freaky if a big neon sign was floating around following you like that, though.

Bing
    Participant

You know this would be perfect for the gallery (if we had one)

hint hint hint

Version3
    Keymaster

I REALLY was sitting down to work on the SOS site last night, but interrupted as usual, and had to go to the hospital in place of Jessica. Got home so late, that I didn’t touch it. Anyway, yes it would. There is a TON of stuff taken from shows, for promo materials and more that you all have never even seen. Much of which will end up in the gallery.

YouFollowMe
    Participant

Work your magic Bryan!

Bucho
    Participant

Bring it.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.