:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Show 1-3 (123)

• Comments Off on Show 1-3 (123)

Show 1-3 (123)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Armez
    Participant

The Taliban wants yo car Jerry…oh snap!

thx_1227
    Participant

Never get tired of the prank calls, funny stuff guys!

Scatt
    Participant

Loved the prank calls. I was having a fit trying not to cry and contort my face at work. It’s too bad the Dell call dragged at the end, because it really was making me cry with laughter.

Quick observation: Robby, quit judging yourself so much and reinstate some confidence that you’re creative and funny. I don’t mean for that to sound like a calling-out, but you even seem quieter for that exact reason lately on the show (oh, kick me between the shoulder-blades if I’m flat-out wrong and it’s none-of-my-fucking-business like).

Ivan
    Participant

Yay! Discussion of poo within the first 5 minutes!

Octavious
    Participant
    thx_1227 wrote:
    Never get tired of the prank calls, funny stuff guys!

Welcome THX 1227! Welcome to the Brotherhood. Now your hazing.

EmFour
    Participant

I was rolling during Jerry’s second call or whatever. Oh man “I don’t understand a damn word you just said”. That call was hysterical. (two people’s first posts in the same thread, awesome)

Octavious
    Participant

Well if this is your first time listening to the show, please go ahead and listen to the past shows.

EmFour
    Participant

nah, long time listener, love the show. Just never posted until now.

rob
    Participant

Thanks, EmFour and THX-1227! Glad to hear from some new peeps!

Don’t let these guys fool you — you really have to watch out for these guys — they’ll getcha!

So yeah, welcome!

Bucho
    Participant

Yeah EmFour and THX, we been waiting for y’all to turn up, what the hell took so long. We saved you a place, just sometimes you gotta watch out for Frank. If you see him foaming at the mouth jab him directly in the heart with an adrenaline shot, that ususally sets him right. Otherwise, use your tasers.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Ivan
    Participant

Yay! I’m no longer the new guy! I am sliding off Paw Paw’s lap to allow THX and Em Four a place to pop a squat.

Bing
    Participant

Greetings THX and Em Four.
    (THX — NC? Us rednecks are popular here)

So glad to see that you have seen the light and will lurk no more. Welcome to the joy of the forums.
    Lemme get you caught up.

Rusty was grounded for listening to the show so he became Armez and became obsessed with male latin american genitalia. Frank got out of rehab and is now down to only 6 McRib sandwiches a day. Bucho is Buddha so be nice to him and maybe you can rub his belly. Octavious is insane so don’t listen to him and NEVER eat anything he hands you. Scatt tortures hospital patients, DJohnson is actually Bryan in disguise and no one has seen or heard from Phil in 10,000 years.
    Ivan got here last week and so far hasn’t really done enough to embarass himself according to YouFollowMe? (who, apparently has self confidence issue due to the question mark at the end of his name).

Oh, and anything that goes wrong is Newman’s fault (he is a canada-ite so don’t start anything with “eh?” around him.)
    Got it?…..good

Any chance either of you are female single and topless?
    …yeah…didn’t think so

oh well, welcome anyway

vagrants

-bing

Bing
    Participant

Bryan you are the fuggin KING of prank calls. I’m listening to the Dell call now and damn near shat myself!!!

Octavious
    Participant

Glad that EmFour is from the Northeast side. Ivan, yes you did slip off Paw-Paw’s lap but you’re cleaning his backside.

BTW, great show. Listening to the Dell call got me laughing especially with the video of the Chocolate Finger. I just can’t believe the a CSR was laughing before there was anything to laugh to.

ROSS
    Participant

Great show guys! All those prank calls were kick ass! “Now I dont understand a dam thing you just said!,” that was funny as hell, nice one Jerry! And the dell prank call was fuckin hilarious, Bryan that was just the bees knees yo!
    Any idea roughly when your skype number will be fixed by?
    Oh, and a huge welcome to Emfour and thx_1227!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.