:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Should I be panicking?

• Comments Off on Should I be panicking?

Should I be panicking?

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Should I be panicking?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

So, we’ve lost about eight people in the newsroom alone in the last three weeks. They weren’t fired or laid off, they just turned in their notices because things have gotten so bad around here. Meanwhile the dickholes over at the Sporting News never called me back. I don’t understand how they could send me an email saying they wanted to talk to me … and then not talk to me. In two weeks’ time, I’ve left two messages on the guy’s voicemail and sent two emails and nothing.

So yeah, is it time to hit the hell out of the panic button?

Bing
    Participant

Niggas are broke these days Frank…

The economy is shite, gas prices are a fucking joke, and you have a sane, otherwise normal (even attractive) girlfriend.

Panic? Oh no my brother, we passed panic about a month ago. We are on a greased rollercoaster to hell and the restraints are made in China.

Bucho
    Participant

When you say, “things have gotten so bad …” do you mean the work environment at your offices or your town in general Frank? Like, are there regular executions or outbreaks of the plague or alien abductions from your work? Or is it that those things are happening all over your town?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Frank
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    When you say, “things have gotten so bad …” do you mean the work environment at your offices or your town in general Frank? Like, are there regular executions or outbreaks of the plague or alien abductions from your work? Or is it that those things are happening all over your town?

Those things are happening just at work. The rest of the town has been spared … for now.

Bucho
    Participant
    Frank wrote:
    Bucho wrote:

Those things are happening just at work. The rest of the town has been spared … for now.

That is good news, but what do you mean by things have gotten so bad at your work? How have things changed for the dastardly? You mean the unreasonable expectations on workers like how they tried to give you extra duties on top of your workload, or other stuff?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.