:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Short stories to movies

• Comments Off on Short stories to movies

Short stories to movies

Latest Replies Forums FanBoy Fodder Short stories to movies

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

I know I mentioned this on the show at some point, and I know for sure that I’ve mentioned it several times to Rob and Jerry… those couple of twilight zone episodes that I always wanted to be remade for movies.

One is called “A Small Talent for War” and involves aliens that come to kill us all, because of this small talent. Our leaders beg for a chance at doing things right, and are granted like 3 days or something. We all hammer out this huge peace treaty, then present it to the aliens who laugh at us. They bred us to be warriors and we weren’t good enough at it. So they kill humanity.

The other, was one I had trouble recalling at the time, but basically involves people making a wish or being granted good fortune, but someone must die… well, guess what suckas! http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0362478/

Cool!

Bucho
    Participant

Damn those aliens, I hate being their plaything. Twilight zone had some really good writers, if Hollywood is going to insist on remaking existing stuff they could do a lot worse than doing more Twilight Zone.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Jor-El
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    One is called “A Small Talent for War” and involves aliens that come to kill us all, because of this small talent. Our leaders beg for a chance at doing things right, and are granted like 3 days or something. We all hammer out this huge peace treaty, then present it to the aliens who laugh at us. They bred us to be warriors and we weren’t good enough at it. So they kill humanity.

I remember that episode. Isn’t it the one where the guy shows up to retrieve the box and that’s when they find out they are the next to die and it just kind of ends that way?

I like titties.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yep, that’s the one!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.