:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Short on Time

• Comments Off on Short on Time

Short on Time

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Short on Time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jor-El
    Participant

I just realized that if I was to sit down and watch all 6 of the Star Wars movies at (x1024)speed, I would get through it in 47 seconds.

I like titties.

Larkitect
    Participant

but you would lose all the subtle nuance of jar-jar binks. plus it wouldn’t be in line with george lucas’ original vision that changes with every release of the films.

but if you were to edit together all of jar-jar’s scenes and watch them as a single cohesive story…

now there’s something worth watching.

but it would be funny to invite a bunch of friends over for a star wars marathon, and then just play all the movies that way. they come over, you play it and then send them away because you have to get up early for work the next morning.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Bing
    Participant

Yeah, everybody would sit down and then get right back up again.

Maybe at that speed the acting would be better but you’d really miss the cool stuff from Empire Strikes Back

Newman
    Participant

Star Wars is somehow tied to goth dating…

Version3
    Keymaster

Dating on this page load too. Google just assumes that Star Wars fanboys have no girlfriend, and probably need a date.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I’m not sure if any of you knew this but the original project title for the three prequals was, “Two Jedis, One Cup.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.