:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

*Shocking!* Frank needs to vent again

• Comments Off on *Shocking!* Frank needs to vent again

*Shocking!* Frank needs to vent again

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge *Shocking!* Frank needs to vent again

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

Okay, so I’m going to the movies. Seems that a lot of my frustration here lately has involved me going to the movies. Anyway, I walk in and there’s no one in the theater. So I grab a seat in the middle of the house. Between that time and the start of the trailers, about 50 people or so come in. There are 350 seats in the theater. Where did they all want to sit? Right around me. I actually had people sitting right beside me and I mean RIGHT beside me. There are at least 299 seats all around this theater and everyone has to sit close to me.

Now, I know what you’re saying, “Frank, you must be such a loveable guy, right?” Fuck that, I am not all that loveable, hence me not having a girlfriend right now.

“Well, why didn’t you just get up and move?” Why should I? Dammit, I was there first, why should I get up and move from the seat that I wanted?

Oh yeah, did I mention that three girls (and I mean girls, couldn’t be out of their teens) come waltzing in laughing loudly and did not stop until about midway through the movie? I wanted to ask these girls exactly what had they been smoking because I really needed some.

Okay, that’s my bitch session for the evening. I feel better now. The urge to kick puppies and tell small children that I killed Santa has passed..

Bucho
    Participant

http://www.taser.com my friend. I’m loveable as hell so I always carry two of ’em.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

Or you could make a statement loud enough for everyone to hear, “It’s a good thing that lawyer got me off, ’cause I never thought I’d see a movie again after I chopped up all those people!”

Or, scratch your arms feverishly and say, “Damn this unholy poison ivy!”

Bing
    Participant

…Man you should’ve started rippin farts!

That would be cool to do that and see what would happen. You’re hittin on the main reasons I can’t go to the movies.

..If that damn popcorn wasn’t so damn good I’d never go to the bitches.

Newman
    Participant
    Bucho wrote:
    http://www.taser.com my friend. I’m loveable as hell so I always carry two of ’em.

Holy shit man, what kind of fucked up world do we live in where random joe-blows can get a freaking taser. Granted the cheap(er) one is $400 but still.

Thats awesome.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.