:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Shock Value

• Comments Off on Shock Value

Shock Value

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Shock Value

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

I’m not sure how to describe the feeling of quoting the worst thing in recent episodes to people who don’t know you very well to get them ready for what they may hear on our show.

I went with brown shit-holed whores from the worst titles list… was it worth it, we’ll see..

Version3
    Keymaster

I’m not sure how to describe the feeling of quoting the worst thing in recent episodes to people who don’t know you very well to get them ready for what they may hear on our show.

I went with brown shit-holed whores from the worst titles list… was it worth it, we’ll see.

Armez
    Participant

Thanks for the post about a show from the future…..

Jumba Juice is good….

Armez
    Participant

Thanks for the post about a show from the future…..

Jumba Juice is good….

rob
    Participant

Bryan — can you elaborate? I can definitely relate — I don’t know if I’d use the brown shit-holed whore, thing, but…

rob
    Participant

Bryan — can you elaborate? I can definitely relate — I don’t know if I’d use the brown shit-holed whore, thing, but…

Bucho
    Participant

Brown shit-holed incestuous clap-ridden whore?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Participant

Brown shit-holed incestuous clap-ridden whore?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Dr Deviant
    Participant

Brown shit-holed, incestuous clap-ridden, sweaty gashed, moustache tottin’ whore – Common everyone join in :-p

Dr Deviant
    Participant

Brown shit-holed, incestuous clap-ridden, sweaty gashed, moustache tottin’ whore – Common everyone join in :-p

Version3
    Keymaster

Nice signature addition Doc.

Version3
    Keymaster

Nice signature addition Doc.

Version3
    Keymaster
    rob wrote:

Well, basically the couple who watch Kennyth (well the wife does anyway) during the day asked what switchedonshow.com was. I told her it’s a little show that we do that’s pretty way out there and times that I’m never sure who to recommend to, of the people I know. Of course, they were both immediately interested in what I was talking about. I tried to tell them about it being like hanging out, and everyday comedy and such, and got the “Oh, like Russ Martin?”. I said, eh, kinda I guess, but we don’t talk about “the band” constantly, or how much better we have it than everyone else. BTW: that’s a Dallas personality for those that don’t know. A very well rated one too.

Anyway, I did what I always do, I tried to give a few examples of the show, and at a point I said that at times we talk about stuff that nobody really wants to hear you talk about, but it’s somehow funny anyway, because it’s either situational or delivery. Then I said for instance… then thing about worst titles, brown holed whores… and got a major ew response. So I explained that yeah it is, but in the right setting, or coming up in the right conversation, somehow that can be really funny.

I concluded by saying that maybe the most recent show is not the place for them to start, and stuck a sampler disc in one of their hands. I told them if they could get through that, they’d know what we are like, and that they can handle how messed up we get.

Version3
    Keymaster
    rob wrote:

Well, basically the couple who watch Kennyth (well the wife does anyway) during the day asked what switchedonshow.com was. I told her it’s a little show that we do that’s pretty way out there and times that I’m never sure who to recommend to, of the people I know. Of course, they were both immediately interested in what I was talking about. I tried to tell them about it being like hanging out, and everyday comedy and such, and got the “Oh, like Russ Martin?”. I said, eh, kinda I guess, but we don’t talk about “the band” constantly, or how much better we have it than everyone else. BTW: that’s a Dallas personality for those that don’t know. A very well rated one too.

Anyway, I did what I always do, I tried to give a few examples of the show, and at a point I said that at times we talk about stuff that nobody really wants to hear you talk about, but it’s somehow funny anyway, because it’s either situational or delivery. Then I said for instance… then thing about worst titles, brown holed whores… and got a major ew response. So I explained that yeah it is, but in the right setting, or coming up in the right conversation, somehow that can be really funny.

I concluded by saying that maybe the most recent show is not the place for them to start, and stuck a sampler disc in one of their hands. I told them if they could get through that, they’d know what we are like, and that they can handle how messed up we get.

Bing
    Participant

Well it is true some of “our” humor (I say our because some of the most tasteless, potentially offensive jokes are either perpetuated or encouraged by the “Brotherhood”). [PawPaw, chocolate finger, drug use]

That is what makes SOS so wonderful and unique, NOBODY sounds like you guys, nobody has the balls to do an unedited show…noboday has the guts to bomb and admit it.

Not everyone will get you guys, and that is part of what makes it so great. Switched On is for the hosts and the listeners, you don’t try to please everyone by changing your product.

Does Switched On: have universal appeal?
    probably not

Does Switched On: take the joke too far sometimes?
    I don’t think so

Does Switched On: make you laugh till you cry?
    Most of the Time

Does Switched On: have Integrity and Guts?
    You bet your sweet, swollen, prolapsed rectum it does….

You guys keep on doing what you do….and I will listen to every damn show you put out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.