:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Sexy Retard Pic

• Comments Off on Sexy Retard Pic

Sexy Retard Pic

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Sexy Retard Pic

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Bing
    Participant
    Version3
    Keymaster

ahahhhahahahahahahahaha, that’s fucked up!

Larkitect
    Participant

i’m speechless bing. i can’t believe you would stoop so low. you know this is just a gateway pic don’t you? next you’ll move on to videos. and then who knows what you’ll ‘get into’.

and you bryan. encouraging him. i hope you’re proud of yourself. what would your mama say?

i’m disappointed in the two of you. stuff like this just ain’t funny.

you should be ashamed. both of you.

but i guess i should just be thankful. it could have been worse.

My essence still senses Bucho's women.

Version3
    Keymaster

Your first one was about what I expected it to be, but the second was really fucked up and disturbing. I laughed my ass off at it! Did you see that same midget dude’s Hulk Hillary?

digitaltopia
    Participant

With the first video I was slightly disappointed they didn’t yell, “Wock and woll!” at the end. With the second video, that is literally the description of a goblin from Warhammer, except it’s not green.

Larkitect
    Participant

@Version3 41232 wrote:

Your first one was about what I expected it to be, but the second was really fucked up and disturbing. I laughed my ass off at it! Did you see that same midget dude’s Hulk Hillary?

no i hadn’t seen that one yet. what’s funny is that its already messed up before the ‘masked dude’ walks into frame.

Cut that head off and she ain’t half bad.

Boys thats why God (Or maybe Satan) made paper bags for and duct tape.

flapflapflapflapflapflap:o

Version3
    Keymaster

@Larkitect 41235 wrote:

what’s funny is that its already messed up before the ‘masked dude’ walks into frame.

DUDE! But once he does and he starts the face-fucking pelvic thrusts while the midget dances, it’s crazy fucked up funny shit!

Version3
    Keymaster

@Bing 41223 wrote:

If anyone needs me, I’ll be in Hell.

http://www.break.com/pictures/the-art-of-seduction1170112.html

Just think, if you do the thumb trick for her, she’ll either freak out and run home screaming your the fucking devil, or she’ll dumb fuck you unconscious… it’s a win-win Bing, I say you go for it.

Larkitect
    Participant

@Version3 41245 wrote:

DUDE! But once he does and he starts the face-fucking pelvic thrusts while the midget dances, it’s crazy fucked up funny shit!

lol i know! thankfully its on youtube and they don’t allow nudity. otherwise, we’d all be blind right now. ’cause you know them two have some serious dong v. dong action on video somewhere.

Bucho
    Participant

You dastardly fuckers, now I’m going to have nightmares. Sexy, sexy nightmares.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bing
    Participant

Maybe if the retard chick AND the midget were willing then maybe we could work something out.

Larkitect
    Participant

@Bing 41263 wrote:

Maybe if the retard chick AND the midget were willing then maybe we could work something out.

i’m sure the dude in the mask is crying right now because of your total disregard.

Larkitect
    Participant

well, seeing as we’re all going to hell now. we might as well keep this up for a little longer.

part 1

part 2

Version3
    Keymaster

why?!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.