:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

See, now I’m pissed

• Comments Off on See, now I’m pissed

See, now I’m pissed

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge See, now I’m pissed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Frank
    Participant

So, not only did the “Rev.” Jesse Jackson decide to say that he wanted to cut Obama’s nuts off, now it’s reported that he also said the N-word in the same time frame. Here’s what I don’t understand and please, if someone can answer it for me, I’d be most appreciative.

Michael Richardson used the N-word on stage and was crucified. He’ll never find work again. Don Imus called the Rutgers women’s basketball team “nappy headed hos” and was fired. At BOTH events, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were there, calling for all kinds of bad things to happen to both of them because of it. People were marching in the streets, protesting in front of NBC, etc.

Where is that now? Jesse Jackson has done the exact same thing and yet nothing is being said. No protests, no calls for him to step down from whatever organization he runs, nothing. Why is that? How can you be pissed off, threaten boycotts, etc., for one but not be pissed off at the other?

ARRRGH!!!!!!!! Oh, it just pisses me the fuck off. You want to be treated equally, fine. You want to be treated like everyone else, fine. But don’t raise hell when people start treating you like everyone else. It’s a shitty world, get the fuck over it.

Okay, that’s my speech for today. I’ve had another bad day at work and this just threw me over the top. Where’s my Xanax …

Octavious
    Participant

That’s why I can never take them seriously. I am just glad that I will never meet them. And if that day comes, I will act if they are nobodys. Maybe ask them “Who are you?”

Version3
    Keymaster

And when they tell you, oh… how do you make money being a public whiner? Can I have that job?

Fuck them, fuck them up their stupid asses. They are opportunist pricks, and racists in their own way. More than that, they same thing they use as leverage to get their way, to complain when they don’t get their way, or to call attention to their causes, is the exact thing that makes them into some elitist group. I’m sorry, but no minority NONE furthers their cause by trying to make things equal by way of excluding others from their cause. ie: Don’t call us that… it’s insulting and demeaning. And only we can use that word.

FUCK THEM!

rob
    Participant

Yeah, with their silly hair, and their 70’s suits…

digitaltopia
    Participant

It’s the same reason that they can have a black television network and nobody says anything, but if we were to have a white entertainment network, they’d call us racist.

Version3
    Keymaster

call us names, no… the place would be picketed and firebombed. Double-standards are simply NOT the path to equality.

digitaltopia
    Participant

I agree. The double-standards are what bug me the most about the whole thing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.