:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Scroll-wheel hell

• Comments Off on Scroll-wheel hell

Scroll-wheel hell

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Scroll-wheel hell

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

My motherfucking scroll wheel on my mouse somehow decided on it’s own to change properties and decide that instead of scrolling up and down the page like the title suggests, now it just wants to act like the fuckin’ back button. That, and I’ve noticed that the feature to click down the scroll wheel and get a mouse-movement multi-directional scroll won’t work now either. This is where I think search engines are the most rotten inventions, because you can’t word your problem in a way to not get results with… motherfuckin’!…other stuff!…..m-man!

I’m just at that irritated point where you just want to throw your things about the room. So, anyone else ever get that?.

Octavious
    Participant

That’s our family motto. If the summabitch is giving a lot problem in a short period of time, throw it across the room.

djohnson
    Participant

Let me guess: You use a Logitech mouse and have installed their drivers?

Scatt
    Participant

Nope A4 Tech. I’m not sure exactly what it was I did in specific, but something worked. Still can’t use that one ‘click then move mouse to scroll in any direction’ function. At least I can fucking scroll again. I didn’t install any new drivers for my mouse either. I was pissed off that day!

djohnson
    Participant

Very unusual. I would expect that sort of thing from Logitech drivers…of Course, you are using a dime store mouse, so what do you expect? 😉

Scatt
    Participant

It’s a piece of shit, it’s true. But! I’ve had it for about four years without incident. Oh well, I’m over it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.