:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

RSS Feed – Solo Subscription

• Comments Off on RSS Feed – Solo Subscription

RSS Feed – Solo Subscription

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows RSS Feed – Solo Subscription

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Version3
    Keymaster

Okay, so we are FINALLY using this damn section for something (thanks Rob!). One of the things some of you may be asking yourself is “hey, how can I get this sexiness in iTunes or some other RSS reading thingamabob?”, or “how can I be notified when a new one is posted, uploaded or beamed from the future?” or “where does he get those wonderful toys?”. Turns out I have an answer, that may help with some of these.

The Feed: feed://www.theswitchedonshow.com/community/external.php?type=rss2&forumids=27

Enjoy!

El Rustirino
    Participant

didn’t work in itunes

thx_1227
    Participant

Same for me. It’s reading some of the meta data (title, description, etc) but it’s not displaying any episodes, and it has the little alert icon next to it.

Version3
    Keymaster

Yeah, I have to make a few changes… I had forgotten that I’d have to do it (again) when we added content to that section (finally). I’ll finish it up tomorrow, and post an update.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

Is there an RSS feed for these mini’s?

BIG JOBBIES

Version3
    Keymaster

I don’t even have a clue what changes I’d have to make for it to work in iTunes anymore. I know that the link posted above is a feed to this forum, and that the enclosures should work just fine… no clue if/why it doesn’t work in iTunes anymore.

Interesting bump, I’ll see what I can figure out.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

Normally, any RSS links I press calls up pages of script and shit (I’m not even going to pretend I know what it is….search terms maybe?)

This one trys to install Office Outlook 2007….obviously something that I don’t use as it isn’t installed…

BIG JOBBIES

Newman
    Participant

Like such? What the hell VB, that image is suposto be 1500 wide.

If I add the RSS feed to NewsFire (my RSS feed reader of choice) it doesn’t update and stays blank even though there are fairly new items in the feed.

ori-STUDFARM
    Participant

It is 1500 wide…..1500 nano-metres!!

BIG JOBBIES

Version3
    Keymaster

I’ve considered moving away from vBulletin altogether. It’s awfully big and powerful (you sure are powerful, Ben!) for such limited use. Maybe a v4 website is in order anyway… who am I kidding?

Ben
    Participant

Good lord Brian it is like the second coming of Jesus when I try to subscribe

sos_error_lol.png

Ben
    Participant

I guess my image doesn’t work, but the feed isn’t opening properly for me. Might be browser

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.