:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

RSS Feed Down?

• Comments Off on RSS Feed Down?

RSS Feed Down?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cmNK6CKlRLW7okReF05LU1JgchocYbHn?usp=sharing

You can either Ctrl+A then right click and download as zip, or click on the “Download All” button in the top right.

Let me know when you have it downloaded so I can remove the link

• This reply was modified 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Ben.
    Ben
    Participant

The link is down for the time being, if you didnt grab it in time, let me know and I can share it directly with your email so it doesn’t remain public.

Version3
    Keymaster

Are you missing any of them Ben, or are you just wanting a copy of the originals. I don’t mind that they are out there somewhere –just don’t want them to be too searchable because of my job, and if I even run for public office one day. 😛

Ben
    Participant

I’d would definitely want a copy of the originals if you have them, I only have MP3s up to 148 in an old archive somewhere. I converted everything and deleted the originals before I realized it’s better practise to keep the source files, and space is no longer a concern for me for projects like this.

Here’s a google drive endpoint if it’s easier to dump them to the cloud, or if you bring them up somewhere I can download them:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NmVlOIflYrVB0oYcjzhhjFEVEkx7I99W?usp=sharing

I am missing the videos for the shows before 182, I grabbed everything off youtube. I think one of the 140s had a video with the call in show, and maybe one more before 182 (not including the non-show videos). I don’t know if anyone has a copy of those or not since it has been a very long time, but if there is, I’ll be really happy, and add it to the archive.

• This reply was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Ben.
    El Rustirino
    Participant

Oh shit, I knew I shoulda done this a long time ago.  I was on my way over here to try and remember what you guys called the thing when you would get a bunch of clips from a movie together, play them, and talk about the movie.

I’d love to get a hold of that archive.  Ben, I sent you a request through Gmail.

All I can say about the situation is that I hope some day the world gets its shit together and can take a joke again.  You guys were always a light in the dark in that regard, willing to make risky jokes for the sake of comedy.  There will never be another show like Switched:ON.

Ben
    Participant

I don’t have google storage large enough to hold the mp3s so if you do have them Brian, and want to dump them into a cloud folder, please use this one instead:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah5hoaPlbAuCghUegZPgCCcR1U8J?e=dthW4r

Version3
    Keymaster

I’ve up to my eyeballs in commitments across work and marching band these days. Let me find some time to migrate the whole thing to our MASSIVE Dropbox storage and I’ll share them out.

Bucho
    Participant

I’ve up to my eyeballs in commitments across work and marching band these days. Let me find some time to migrate the whole thing to our MASSIVE Dropbox storage and I’ll share them out.

That’s all we want for Christmas!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Ben
    Participant

I’ve up to my eyeballs in commitments across work and marching band these days

I, at least, knew you’d make a great Drum Major.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.