:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

RSS Feed Down?

• Comments Off on RSS Feed Down?

RSS Feed Down?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ben
    Participant

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cmNK6CKlRLW7okReF05LU1JgchocYbHn?usp=sharing

You can either Ctrl+A then right click and download as zip, or click on the “Download All” button in the top right.

Let me know when you have it downloaded so I can remove the link

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Ben.
    Ben
    Participant

The link is down for the time being, if you didnt grab it in time, let me know and I can share it directly with your email so it doesn’t remain public.

Version3
    Keymaster

Are you missing any of them Ben, or are you just wanting a copy of the originals. I don’t mind that they are out there somewhere –just don’t want them to be too searchable because of my job, and if I even run for public office one day. 😛

Ben
    Participant

I’d would definitely want a copy of the originals if you have them, I only have MP3s up to 148 in an old archive somewhere. I converted everything and deleted the originals before I realized it’s better practise to keep the source files, and space is no longer a concern for me for projects like this.

Here’s a google drive endpoint if it’s easier to dump them to the cloud, or if you bring them up somewhere I can download them:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NmVlOIflYrVB0oYcjzhhjFEVEkx7I99W?usp=sharing

I am missing the videos for the shows before 182, I grabbed everything off youtube. I think one of the 140s had a video with the call in show, and maybe one more before 182 (not including the non-show videos). I don’t know if anyone has a copy of those or not since it has been a very long time, but if there is, I’ll be really happy, and add it to the archive.

• This reply was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Ben.
    El Rustirino
    Participant

Oh shit, I knew I shoulda done this a long time ago.  I was on my way over here to try and remember what you guys called the thing when you would get a bunch of clips from a movie together, play them, and talk about the movie.

I’d love to get a hold of that archive.  Ben, I sent you a request through Gmail.

All I can say about the situation is that I hope some day the world gets its shit together and can take a joke again.  You guys were always a light in the dark in that regard, willing to make risky jokes for the sake of comedy.  There will never be another show like Switched:ON.

Ben
    Participant

I don’t have google storage large enough to hold the mp3s so if you do have them Brian, and want to dump them into a cloud folder, please use this one instead:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah5hoaPlbAuCghUegZPgCCcR1U8J?e=dthW4r

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.