:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

RSS Feed Down?

• Comments Off on RSS Feed Down?

RSS Feed Down?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    thx_1227
    Participant

I went to go download a bunch of SOS episodes, but alas I get hit with a 404 file not found.

SAY IT ISNT SO

If it is so, I’ll totally host an archive feed on my server if the captain grants permission and the files.

Bucho
    Participant

Looks like the “Listen” page is down too, I (uneducatedly) guess because it populates from the RSS?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Version3
    Keymaster

I was quite sure I’d replied to this.

It is down, maybe forever. Our show is one of those things that to the ears of someone who doesn’t get it, could be really bad. ‘Cancel culture’ being what it is now, companies like the one I work for claim all sorts of ‘no tolerance’ for things and although I loved our time doing the SOS show, I like being able to pay my bills and feed my kids much more.

Maybe one day it will return, as something I can be sure isn’t accessible by the general public. That is a project for free time; something I really don’t have much of any more.

thx_1227
    Participant

I totally get it man, definitely do what you need to do. If it’s OK with you I would be more than happy to set up an archive RSS that isn’t published anywhere for the SOS faithful here. I definitely understand if that’s too much liability of leaking out still, but if it all possible I would love to get a hold of the shows for my personal collection. My dumb self did not back them up and now I’m really sad 🙁

Version3
    Keymaster

I really don’t think we want a feed out there anywhere… but I’d be happy to get you access to all of them. Give me a few days to start archiving them on my gigantor Dropbox account, and I’ll share a folder out for a while so that you can get whatever you want out of there.

thx_1227
    Participant

That’d be amazing. The holidays just wouldn’t be the same without pawpaw.

Bucho
    Participant

I was quite sure I’d replied to this. It is down, maybe forever. Our show is one of those things that to the ears of someone who doesn’t get it, could be really bad. ‘Cancel culture’ being what it is now, companies like the one I work for claim all sorts of ‘no tolerance’ for things and although I loved our time doing the SOS show, I like being able to pay my bills and feed my kids much more. Maybe one day it will return, as something I can be sure isn’t accessible by the general public. That is a project for free time; something I really don’t have much of any more.

Fair call Captain, I love the show of course but I 1138% get where you’re coming from.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

I agree with things.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.