:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s music

• Comments Off on Rob’s music

Rob’s music

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob’s music

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Scatt
    Participant

Hey, who would have thunk it? “Heeeey, don’t you mean Jerry’s music?”. Not this time, tiny-dancer in the wind. Alright, I’ll cut to the shit. “Heeey, don’t you mean through the shit?”. Shut the fuck up already!!!

Who here has been lucky enough to sample some of Rob’s flavor? “Heeey, that sounded a little gay, don’t you think?”. Just who the fuck are you anyhow!? Beat it!!

Alright, as I was saying *Heeey! I forgot my coat!* Here, now fuck off!! I got my hands on 12v6 a while back and I was just listening to it as I were to do now and again, because well, it’s really really good. See, that’s what you do when you enjoy a song, you revisit it on a semi-often basis. Now, the point of all this is to ask:

Hey Rob, what’s the probability of some of your other music becoming available for hearing?.

rob
    Participant

I don’t know — I mean, I guess I could make some of the stuff available like Jerry did. The way I look at it, it’s been pretty much abandoned — there’s no way I can get back into doing music unless I had more time in the day.

But who knows? Maybe we’ll look into that…

By the way, Scatt — that song’s actually called Ambulo — it’s Latin for “I walk.” When Bryan and I concepted a video for it, I pictured myself walking down the street, camera in front of me, and as my attention was drawn from the camera to something else, the camera would see versions of me doing different things. But nothing ever came of it.

Scatt
    Participant

I remember hearing you say recently on the show that you and Jerry sat and named all your songs. Afterwards, I thought I heard you call them by number/version so I thought you didn’t adopt the names. What the hell ever anyhow. But yeah, I like the song I heard a lot, so why don’t you get of my back about it.

rob
    Participant

Fine, then! Damn!

Yeah, we did sit and name them, but for me, they’ll always be 2v6 or 8v4, you know?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.