:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob's Mini-Show – Vacation episodes!

• Comments Off on Rob's Mini-Show – Vacation episodes!

Rob's Mini-Show – Vacation episodes!

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob's Mini-Show – Vacation episodes!

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

These aren’t strictly vacationy episodes in that they were recorded during the vacation – I didn’t record at all while I was gone, simply because we were so damn busy. But, I hope you enjoy.

The first episode is pretty long, and I sort of give a pretty good breakdown of what we did (no boats or land necessary). The second is me going over some other things that I think I forgot in the first one.

Direct Link: 20181016.mp3

Direct Link: 20181018.mp3

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Good times Robby Michaels!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Dude, I’m so stoked and envious at the same time you saw Glamorous Glennis, I’ve read Yeager’s book 4 times – more times than I’ve read any other book. I love a good lighthouse too, I like your missus’ style.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

Rob, welcome to the Northeast driving. Been living here all my life and that’s one of the things I can’t stand is, people don’t use there directional. And that’s one of the multiple reasons why they call them Massholes.

Been in Philadelphia and yes the streets are skinny, but in the not so metropolitan areas and smaller cities the streets are wider.

And the leaves are now changing and the colors are getting vibrant.

Glad you had a good time.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Yeah, it was a great time! Just so much history to see, and it was cool being in very iconic places like that.

But yeah, what is up with the on ramps? Like oh I’m getting on the highway and I’m on the highway. And I’m not gonna yield. Just wow on the driving.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

You sound like Keith Malley from Keith and The Girl Robby. When they were still a couple Chemda would always do the driving because she’s New York born and bred and not afraid to get pushy whereas Keith grew up in rural Pennsylvania where people have manners.

Just one of the many, many things you two have in common. Well, maybe not “many”, but definitely 2.

Now when do we get to see these photos of lighthouses you swore you were going to post for us?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.