:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob's Mini-Show – three more shows!

• Comments Off on Rob's Mini-Show – three more shows!

Rob's Mini-Show – three more shows!

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob's Mini-Show – three more shows!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 2 days, 5 hours ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

That’s right everybody, Rob can’t stop, apparently! He’s more focused on quantity rather than quality!

First show is just me in the middle of bullshit island. Second show is me after the hellish week that was last week. Third show is just me going over the Kenobi and Solo trailers that Bucho posted a few days ago. Seriously, no idea if these will be listenable or not, but hope you enjoy!

Direct Link: 20180403.mp3

Direct Link: 20180406.mp3

Direct Link: 20180411.mp3

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

Thank you Jesus H Christ on a cracker. Perfect time Rob. Resting my foot and I needed some that in car podcast with effortless speed.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Thank you Jesus H Christ on a cracker. Perfect time Rob. Resting my foot and I needed some that in car podcast with effortless speed.

“Resting my foot” is a euphemism, right Octavious (wink wink)? Or did you actually bust up your foot?

rob
    rob
    Participant

Ha, yeah, at least the first two are in-car. That third one is a little more subdued, sitting in the living room chillin’ and watching Twitch.

Hope you like, and hope your peg leg gets better.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

That Kenobi trailer immediately made me think of you because I realized immediately they’d made it from the Ewan Jesus movie you’d reviewed. It’s actually a pretty terrible fan trailer, but I figured it’d be a good spur to riff on the Kenobi movie idea. I feel like the set-up (jedi knight in hermit mode) is so ripe for any number of ronin/cowboy type stories.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Oh, I’d love to see it, I just don’t think one-shot type movies are what they want to do right now. Don’t really see why it matters, really – it’s not like they’ll stop making Star Wars movies if one doesn’t perform like the others.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

The Achilles got inflamed. Walking but advised to not to run for a while.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Sounds like it’s not too serious, so that’s good to hear.  Hope you’re back at it quickly!

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Oh, I’d love to see it, I just don’t think one-shot type movies are what they want to do right now. Don’t really see why it matters, really – it’s not like they’ll stop making Star Wars movies if one doesn’t perform like the others.

Sure, but I also don’t know why it would have to be thought of in one-shot terms. Like I said, I feel like the set-up (jedi knight in hermit mode) is so ripe for any number of ronin/cowboy type stories. Give Ewan his own trilogy whydon’tcha Disney!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.