:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show – random January shows…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show – random January shows…

Rob’s Mini-Show – random January shows…

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob’s Mini-Show – random January shows…

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I just realized after posting that DCS F-14 thing I never commented on the episodes in which you talked about your favourite video games over the years, that was a fun ep.

I didn’t play too much of the early console games – your Mega Man era stuff – because we never had any of those systems back then. I don’t think we even had a computer until I was about 16, but my grandmother had a C64 so we’d play a bunch on that whenever we’d visit her.

I played a few flight sims over the years but my main ones were F-19 Stealth Fighter and A-10 Cuba. I liked dogfighting, OBVIOUSLY, but generally enjoyed flying attack missions more because for me nothing beats the buzz of low-level flying.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    rob
    Participant

I keep meaning to go back and watch those videos you posted – they are definitely something I need to go back to. But yeah, man, I think I grew up more fortunate than a lot of kids, because I had all the hot games of that time. Probably helped that I had divorced parents that were sorta competing for my affection.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

That DCS F-14 vid is sexy as fuck.

Just today I spent way too much time watching vids of DCS low-level attack missions. These guys are no Hali, but getting into these DCS vids is the most time I’ve spent watching peeps play vidya games since you went on hiatus from Twitch.

Made me almost buy a HOTAS rig and VR set.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.