:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show – playing catch-up…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show – playing catch-up…

Rob’s Mini-Show – playing catch-up…

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob’s Mini-Show – playing catch-up…

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

Yeah, it took a while, but April’s been sick and I’ve been playing nurse over the last few days. For a bit there it was pretty serious, but she’s gotten better, and then work exploded.

The first show breaks down some UFC stuff, which is probably kinda old now, and then some Star Wars and stuff. Second one is about some of those recent Comic-Con trailers, Mission: Impossible, and stuff. Third show talks a bit about James Gunn, my story, and then what do you know, some more Star Wars.

Direct Link: 20180720.mp3

Direct Link: 20180723.mp3

Direct Link: 20180724.mp3

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I SEE THEM ROBBY, I SEE THE NEW EPISODES!!!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    rob
    Participant

…and?

Yeah, holy crap. My next post is gonna be ridiculous.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Haha, yeah, my work exploded too and I never got around to posting any feedback on these suckers. I enjoyed all of them and pretty much agreed with your takes on the stuff I have takes on.

I don’t blame you for not getting tied up into the PFL thing – there’s so much damn fighting to keep up with in the UFC even an outfit promising ONE MILLION DOLLARS to every champ is struggling to make a dent. For me the most fascinating aspect of that whole deal is waiting to see if the company actually has the $$$ to pay that much and also stay in business.

Ben
    Ben
    Participant

I opened up the second show with my speakers on full. Thanks Rob. Now my fiancee thinks I am “really” into you.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Dude, what the hell was I doing? That made me laugh, especially the idea of someone who doesn’t know me reacting to something stupid I’m doing.

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

Bucho, how long is this “fiancee” business gonna continue for anyway?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Dang it, I’m lost with that one Captain. What is this “fiancee” business?

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

When are you going for the conversion? You’ve been saying fiancee for a while now, right?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I’m even loster. When were we talking about betrotheds and suchlikes and forthwiths? I don’t remember ever even typing the word fiancee let alone yapping about them.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.