:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show – New shows I did…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show – New shows I did…

Rob’s Mini-Show – New shows I did…

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob’s Mini-Show – New shows I did…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 5 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

Wow, so pushy, you guys! Glad you guys have been enjoying these, but man, I just keep forgetting to post. The first show is talking about the Great Tire Debacle of 2018. The 2nd show is talking about the state of Star Wars (again?), and the 3rd is all over the place, with so many topics that I don’t even know what the hell I’m talking about.

Yay!

Direct Link: 20180531.mp3

Direct Link: 20180604.mp3

Direct Link: 20180605.mp3

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

FINALLY!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

Shit man, 5 mins of ads for 30 mins of content.  We watch 22 mins of commercials for an hour TV show. For a Bucho conversion; 30,000 kiwi blinks.

Rob “I try to talk as I exhale vape juice vapers” Michaels.

Like your vape review about flavors and insight.

Yeah people who don’t let people are assholes, especially pickup trucks.

And Bucho when are going to see Solo?  Rob I agree with about these assholes that didn’t like TLJ, thinking their boycott was going to work but they should go see Solo to send a message to Disney that these are the movies we like. But Disney/LucasFilm is coming out with so much content makes me happy; can’t get enough.  And fans should know and remember, from 1984 to 1999 (the dark times), there was not really any Star Wars content. I mean yes, there were books but no movies, no TV shows, video games were ok because of the technology.

Dave Filoni. Yes I agree with people that Kathleen Kennedy is a great producer but she is not a creative person. I could go on about how there’s not really cross overs, but Dave Filoni is Star Wars’ Kevin Feige.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Octavious Octavious.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Octavious Octavious.
    Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

By the way, where do you put the iPhone? In the cup holder?

rob
    rob
    Participant

It’s sort of on top, there’s a section between the cup holders and the dash where there’s a sunglasses holder.  Usually sits there.  Why, too noisy?

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

No, just wondering.  Sometimes with the  acceleration of effortless speed it sounds like you’re shifting. I’m fine with it.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Shit man, 5 mins of ads for 30 mins of content. We watch 22 mins of commercials for an hour TV show. For a Bucho conversion; 30,000 kiwi blinks. Rob “I try to talk as I exhale vape juice vapers” Michaels. Like your vape review about flavors and insight. Yeah people who don’t let people are assholes, especially pickup trucks. And Bucho when are going to see Solo? Rob I agree with about these assholes that didn’t like TLJ, thinking their boycott was going to work but they should go see Solo to send a message to Disney that these are the movies we like. But Disney/LucasFilm is coming out with so much content makes me happy; can’t get enough. And fans should know and remember, from 1984 to 1999 (the dark times), there was not really any Star Wars content. I mean yes, there were books but no movies, no TV shows, video games were ok because of the technology. Dave Filoni. Yes I agree with people that Kathleen Kennedy is a great producer but she is not a creative person. I could go on about how there’s not really cross overs, but Dave Filoni is Star Wars’ Kevin Feige.
    <ul id=”bbp-reply-revision-log-65352″ class=”bbp-reply-revision-log”>
    <li id=”bbp-reply-revision-log-65352-item-65353″ class=”bbp-reply-revision-log-item”>This reply was modified 3 days, 15 hours ago by Octavious Octavious.

Should be seeing Solo this weekend hopefully. Maybe I’ll see it twice this weekend.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.