:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show – More November shows…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show – More November shows…

Rob’s Mini-Show – More November shows…

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob’s Mini-Show – More November shows…

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 1 day, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

Here’s some more shows. I’m fairly certain that these are super-rambly shows, so no idea if they’re actually good, but Bucho commanded me to put these up, so here you go!

Direct Link: 20181115.mp3

Direct Link: 20181116.mp3

Direct Link: 20181120.mp3

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Heck yeah!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

Bucho getting Thanksgiving stuffed by Rob.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

We don’t believe in Thanksgiving in New Zealand. We do celebrate the Queen’s Birthday, but there’s not a lot of stuffing associated with that. And as a non-royalist I always pretend that the queen whose birthday I’m celebrating is the queen of a xenomorph hive anyway.

Meanwhile, yes we do have barbeque sauce in NZ Robby, although I have no idea if it’s the same as Texas barbeque sauce. It’s kind of smoky flavoured with vinegar, brown sugar and tomato all in there somewhere, among other things. Barbeque is pretty much the national cuisine of both NZ and Aus.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Speaking of stuffing, “The bun was like Ewen McGregor’s penis.”

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

The 1115 episode, from about 40min till about 43min. Good stuff Rob!

rob
    rob
    Participant

Wow, I just listened to that, and wow, those are the sounds that a crazy person makes.  Rare form that day, apparently.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I appreciate you taking a swing at the Pirates movies Rob, I knew I was probably hoping for too much in wondering if you could come up with a Prequels-esque breakdown given that Star Wars is so much gianter than the Pirates movies. On the other hand you saying the second is the best makes me want to see it again – I remember being underwhelmed by it but I’ve only seen it once.

Near the end of the last episode you mention you and April were going to be in the car for 4 hours, and you guys also took that epic road trip recently, and it made me wonder what you guys listen to when you’re in the car together. I’m fairly lucky that Rii likes a bunch of the music I like and that I like a lot of stuff she likes, and we also share some similar taste in podcasts, but not all lovebirds are so lucky to have overlapping tastes in audio malarkey.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

With all the new vape flavors, no Bucho Ham salad or Paw-Paw’s Chocolate Finger.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Ok Robby, it’s been two weeks, time for the next salvo!

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

What I love about weekends is they’re a great opportunity to upload any shows a gentleman might have in the hopper.

HINT!

HINT!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.