:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show – end of Sept shows…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show – end of Sept shows…

Rob’s Mini-Show – end of Sept shows…

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob’s Mini-Show – end of Sept shows…

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

About 23:10 of the 0928 talking about Luke and Yoda.

Picturing that has me grinning so hard.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Wait … you can’t just say you don’t like the words “pussy” and “vagina” and not say what words for “pussy” and “vagina” you do like Robby.

BRO, DON’T LEAVE US HANGING BRO!!!

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

The more I hear about this vacation the more I wonder which side of the boat the land will be on.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I thought the Venom trailer looked boring as eff.

Almost everyone I know is on your side with the Holmes and Watson trailer but I like it. John C Reilly can do no wrong in my eyes.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

When it comes to what races you’re going to have in your story it kind of depends on where it’s set I guess.

Like, if your story is set in London it’s freakin weird not to have any Indian/Pakistani or black people in it. Less than 60% of Londoners are white, so a London-based tale featuring only white people is just dumb. But you go out to the East Midlands and it’s something like 90% white, so in a story of 12 people it’s entirely possible they’re all white folks.

Where is your story set? If it’s North Dakota, your characters should probably be pretty white. But if it’s in Dallas, the population of which is 25% black and also something like 42% Latino, you’re going to want to reflect that if you want any sense of verisimilitude. It’s not about it “feeling like a checklist”, it’s about it feeling like the world we live in.

As for the question of sexuality, why wouldn’t you have at least 3 lesbians in any story you write?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.