:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show – end of Sept shows…

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show – end of Sept shows…

Rob’s Mini-Show – end of Sept shows…

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob’s Mini-Show – end of Sept shows…

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

Ok, if you guys knew what was in these shows, you’d cover your baby’s mouth so they don’t curse at the clergy.

Nah, I talk about some things. Enjoy!

Direct Link: 20180925.mp3

Direct Link (WARNING: SUPER VAPEY EPISODE): 20180926.mp3

Direct Link: 20180928.mp3

Direct Link: 20180930.mp3

Direct Link: 20181003.mp3

• This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by rob rob. Reason: Edited to warn of extreme vapey episode
    • This topic was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by rob rob. Reason: Edited to warn of extreme vapey episode
    Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Fuck! Yes! Robby! Michaels!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Part of me wishes you released these one day later so we could get your take on The Mandalrian fresh off the road, but the other part of me is like, “Fuck! Yes! Robby! Michaels!”

You should probably do your take on The Mandalorian right now and upload it within the next 1-24 hours though, just in case. I know it’d be at odds with your usual “Let between 3 and 5 shows collect in the hopper and then release them upon the fans at once” modus operandi, but this is special.

This is literally Star Wars.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Less than 5 min into the first ep and already two funny voices. GOOD!

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

6 minutes in, LOL!

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

You’re going to tell me about seeing attractive girls and realizing you could be their pops? Me who’s spent the last couple or so years larking about at a literal University crawling with literal 18-24 year olds of all shapes and sizes and colours and species?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Yeah, I haven’t even seen most of these new DC movies. I’ve only seen Man of Steel and Wonder Woman. The first I never need to see again. The second I could easily watch again. Is it Winter Soldiery? Kind of I guess, but I like the heck out of The Winter Soldier.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I guess my stream of feedback slowed to a trickle once you went to vaping. That one’s just outside my wheelhouse. Lucky for whoever reads this thread.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Oh, damn, yeah! Forgot that one was like strictly vape stuff I think. Which one? I’ll edit my post.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I just mean I don’t have any angles on that stuff, not that it’s not worth listening to. I’ve listened to tons of podcasts where people talk passionately about things I’m not passionate about, simply because it’s entertaining to hear/see people talk about stuff they love. The story about the dude who invented a fancy new type of RDA but got his grass cut by Chinese rip-off artists and then by American rip-off artists was interesting too.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I have to admit that even after you explained what an RDA is I still thought of Rafael dos Anjos every single time you said “RDA” though.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Oh yeah, it’s the 20180926.mp3 episode.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Onto the 0928 episode, I had the EXACT SAME THOUGHT when I heard about Kathleen Kennedy getting the 3-year extension. Even if my overall experience with her Star Wars hasn’t been quiiiiiiiiiiiiite as rich as yours has been, I love that she got the backing of Lucasfilm IN THE FACE of all the crybaby haterbois.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Post has been edited.

I have to get up in five hours to get on a flight to Portland, and I’m not tired. It’s going to be a long day.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

YES! TRANSFORMERS!

It’s always a good episode when Robby goes off on Transformers.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.