:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s mini-show, 9/8 and 9/9, 2008…

• Comments Off on Rob’s mini-show, 9/8 and 9/9, 2008…

Rob’s mini-show, 9/8 and 9/9, 2008…

Latest Replies Forums The Orange Lounge Rob’s mini-show, 9/8 and 9/9, 2008…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    rob
    Participant

More nonsensical shit from me.

Here.
    And here.

Octavious
    Participant

Thank you.

Version3
    Keymaster

So if you no longer have a long commute, when are you recording these things?

rob
    Participant

I don’t really have a long commute, about 45 minutes. And both of these are right around there.

rob
    Participant

Oh, and you’re welcome, although you might want to wait to thank me until after you hear it…

Bing
    Participant
    Version3 wrote:
    So if you no longer have a long commute, when are you recording these things?

my guess is on the toilet.

Would you just order the damn pizza already!!!!!
    Dude, I’m totally feeling your pain on that..I guess I missed the part about “love, protect, honor, and order shit on the phone for” in my vows too.

Bucho
    Participant

Rob’s a tennis fan? I never would’ve guessed that, I thought you didn’t like sports.

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    Participant

Yeah, Bing, I totally don’t get it.

“Ooh, I’m a ‘new’ woman, I want to be independent…”

“Then order your own damn pizza!”

And Bucho, yes, tennis is my sport. I want to go to Wimbledon next year, but don’t see it happening.

Bucho
    Participant

Oh yeah?!??!??!

Well I loved the long movie talking stuff, I think that should be your go to in the future if you’re stuck for ideas or inspiration. Old movies, new movies, upcoming movies, Rob loves ’em all and I love to hear his opinions on ’em.

I say that even though I liked Transformers well enough, and laughed plenty at all the dumb humour, as well as the unintentional MBay cheese. Plus I don’t know if I have it in me to hate anything when Megan Fox is on screen. I never had the toys when I was a kid and didn’t watch the cartoon either so I had no prior emotional or nostalgic investment. I don’t know if that affected my take compared to yours. I know I agreed about the Anthony Anderson and Aussie chick subplot being lame.

rob
    Participant

I’m not emotional about it, really. It’s more like, if you’re going to take an idea from the past and do a new one, maybe it’d be better to make sure that the story is at least as good as what came before.

I, too, would go to Megan Fox like a cow to a salt lick.

Bucho
    Participant

I know, and I can’t argue with any of your points, it absolutely could’ve been a better film. I went into the film ready to enjoy the Bay cheese, and a lot of the laughs I had with my brother were at that stuff, like the slo-mo Right Stuff walking rip-off. the military score, I can go along for that ride. Also, the idea of transforming alien robots is so goofy to begin with I cut the plot a bunch of slack.

I still agree that the world would be a better place if they spent the money in Hollywood on writing better stuff to go between the big explosions.

Octavious
    Participant

I just like when Rob starts bitching about the traffic

rob
    Participant

Then you must love my shows, because that’s like half of my runtime.

Bucho
    Participant
    Octavious wrote:
    I just like when Rob starts bitching about the traffic

Heh, same here dude, he makes road rage sound funny.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.