:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show – 20190530 and 20190603

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show – 20190530 and 20190603

Rob’s Mini-Show – 20190530 and 20190603

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob’s Mini-Show – 20190530 and 20190603

This topic contains 19 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Bucho Bucho 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

These are almost completely in response to the Bucho Extra Special In No Way Homework Totally Interesting Shows, or as I like to call them,”Buchshows”. I go off on some tangents here and there, as per usual. Savor them with a pancake and broccoli soufflé.

Direct Link: 20190530.mp3

Direct Link: 20190603.mp3

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Rock’n’roll!

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Another one of these. Mostly tangents. Good times.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Then this one. Also mostly tangents. Possibly the ramblingest episode yet, chock full of half-made points and non-points. For some reason I said it was Saturday when it was really Sunday. There is no way to know why such a thing could have occurred.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by Bucho Bucho.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Those were fun to listen to.  Gave me no less than 27 points I want to cover in my next shows.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I think I only got to about 3/5 to 2/3 of the RobShow points I noted down, so be warned you’re going to have even more points in a couple of days.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

I made this video for you 9 years ago just so you could see the magnificent Casiotone I knew I was one day going to reference in a Bucho on the Road aka Kaleidoscopic Caravan of Chaos recording.

Ben
    Ben
    Participant

How come this was never featured on the show! The best we got was bucho calling in with the stock beats and playing along with the song game, I didn’t know you had your own recording career

Version3
    Version3
    Keymaster

We talked about it quite a bit on the forums, but I don’t really recall how close to any shows it came out. I actually talked Bucho into sending me the raw video for this whole thing at one point, as I cut it slightly different and was working on coloring it when I got busy and never finished it. The same thing happened every time I went back to it… but there is a “Captain’s Cut” of this video as well.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Unfinished projects are the name of the game. For quite some time I was cutting full-length SOS episodes into a series of SOS Shorts but never quite got them up to launch readiness and then the whole podcast world got swamped by a billion new shows and my dream of expanding the SOS audience via a more digestible version of the show faded under that avalanche. I even had a plan to edit together some kind of Switched ON Star Wars show and to this day I regularly kick myself in the nads when I see how big Star Wars podcasting has become.

“Career” is a far more highfalutin word for my musical shenanigans than they deserve by the way Ben, for all the songs I wrote and all the gigs I played I never signed a single record contract, never played a show more than 4 hours drive from Auckland and never threw a single TV set out of a hotel window.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Funny you mention those stock beats though Ben, the SOS tribute song and the backing tracks I did for SOS-149 were all done on the crappy old Casiotone seen in that vid.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Here’s this one Rob:

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

And also this one:

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Those things never load do they … what about this?

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

No huh? What about this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.