:::: MENU ::::

The Switched ON Show

The Switched ON Show | Comedic Chaos and Stuff

Rob’s Mini-Show – 20180709 and 20180717

• Comments Off on Rob’s Mini-Show – 20180709 and 20180717

Rob’s Mini-Show – 20180709 and 20180717

Latest Replies Forums Solo Shows Rob’s Mini-Show – 20180709 and 20180717

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by rob rob 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    rob
    rob
    Participant

OMG, you guys! Yep, some new shows. The first one is…well, shit, more Star Wars talk. The second…a supersize show – I recorded yesterday morning on the way to AND from work. And that one is just all over the place. I talk about mean people on the internet, streaming, you name it.

Bucho, I’ll tackle some of your topics on the next show. Thanks for the ideas!

Direct Link: 20180709.mp3

Direct Link: 20180717.mp3

rob
    rob
    Participant

You guys did see this, right?  I mean, Bucho all hinting that he wants more content…jeez.

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

What the hell?!? How in heck do I keep missing these?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

rob
    rob
    Participant

Ha!  Hope you enjoy!

Bucho
    Bucho
    Participant

Random feedback!

• If something you could smoke during is not a sport then is baseball a sport?
    • When you get back into streaming I assume you’ll have ditched Battlefront for something you find actually fun, so surely you’d have a better time than you used to.
    • Yes, I am still studying up a storm, this should be my last semester though.
    • You know how the sayings all go, you only get one life and all that … if you’re bored and drained by your current role and feel like yours one shot at this would be best spent in a role which helps make the world a better place for some people of course you should take that path. It’s the jedi way. Probably.
    • I’m not fussed about a Young Yoda movie either, but there are plenty of ways a talented writer or writers could make that and have it be pretty awesome.
    • Does your writing project have a name?

- Women sense my power and they seek the life essence.

Octavious
    Octavious
    Participant

Almost done with this episode then I can go on and listen to the mega episode  drop that made Bucho’s schween hard like sledge hammer.

So Rob, what I do when I get home from work is to chill out for 30 mins. Then make dinner for the family and after that, depends on the mood.  Right now besides this forum, I’m reading the new Thrawn book. Some days I’ll watch YouTube channels like FirstWeFeast -Hot Ones, Joe Rogan and others, podcasts. Last night was Better Call Saul and sometime this week catch up on Snowfall. I can be all over the place.

rob
    rob
    Participant

My writing project does have a name. I might talk more about that on a future show.

Man, I’m so behind on my books. The new Thrawn is definitely on my list, but believe it or not, I’ve got 20 books in front of it. Not all of them will take long, but I need to get back into the habit of reading before I get to bed. Hope it’s a good one!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.